Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Srahman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Seem's like I hear Mundo's cleaver toss every-time I move my screen to the Baron while FoW.

No clue if they're doing it, or not.

But I have my sound off now. Better performance For The Win.

Barseno

03-16-2011

In all honesty, I've been hearing things through FOW but I believed it was intentional. In several other games (granted, mostly first person shooters), sound plays an important role in detecting what you can't see. I use a headset playing Halo: Reach in order to hear footsteps (yes, footsteps). If this is an unintentional feature, maybe make it intentional, but fix it so it's consistent settings for all spells heard through FOW. Sound doesn't just have to be cosmetic.

DeRagenz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

On 3v3 i was at top lane and i was looking at dragon but i couldn't see anything. Then suddenly i saw katarinas teleport spell (in the fog of war) i actually used fiddle ult to teleport and steal the dragon kill

to cut the story short i saw and heard katarinas teleport in fog of war

rangerike1363

03-24-2011

I've heard Nunu's Blood Boil trough FOW recently.

Prof YANA

03-28-2011

I heard an enemy recalling a couple games ago, but had line of sight to them about 2 seconds prior to start.

Srahman

03-31-2011

I heard Olaf's Reckless Swing on the FoW at Twisted Treeline, I actually saw the lightning too.

HateThyKing

04-09-2011

Nunu's Blood Boil

snaeBeans

04-16-2011

I'm not sure if I heard it with with all the other sounds in the battle, but I know I saw shaco use his invisibility move through FOW.

Dante02

05-16-2011

I can hear Kayle's heal through fog of war.

redeux

06-08-2011

I cannot hear my own Light Binding (lux) when using through a bush. This is contrary to mundo's cleaver.