Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiradentes

12-17-2010

i think maybe the brutal chars (like sion, cho gath, mord , etc... ) would be say "fresh meat" after they make first blood.

Tiradentes

12-17-2010

instead of listening minions Have sponw,,, I would like to hear the grave son of a trumpet of war ...

ColPaint

01-15-2011

I heard a Blitzcrank's (enemy team) E ability every time it was used.
Whenever he used that ability, I could hear it from anywhere I was (I have surround sound too).
He could even be on the opposite side of the map outside my screen, and I would keep on hearing it,
although it was a faint sound when my screen wasn't panned over looking at him.

Still, it was very annoying hearing it because I always thought we was charging in trying to gank me.

ZeroTheRulerz

01-17-2011

Quote:
Slayerzav:
You can hear Kayles heal through the FOW

^ this and its a quite a distinct sound

Park Ninja

01-29-2011

This happened a while ago, but when Miss Fortune made it rain in a bush in the FoW when I was solo mid against her, i could totally here it. And I'm sure she rained in that bush because I walked forward a bit and saw it.

Also, multiple times, I could hear enemy champs laughing while in bushes. It gave them away. Serious glitch?

I'm running a mac beta, if it helps.

eterpay

02-19-2011

Ive got a comment to make...
sometimes, if you look away from an ulti cast, like Ez's trueshot barrage, and look back, you can hear the sound of the cast when it already fires....

also, should the clairyvoyance spell be heard? it makes you more alert...and sometimes making people lose their chance to gank.

SnowFall

02-20-2011

I clearly heard malphite when he was getting his blue.

Rhink

02-28-2011

Recently, I have been hearing alot of Eve's skills. Ironically, you can't hear it when she is in the brush but you can hear it when she is just out of the visual range.

Nafre

03-01-2011

Ah, so this is the culprit then. Guess I'll post this here as well since it is this that seems to have broken my sound.

Since you did this I am having horrible sound issues its making me nautious to play the game. Sound effects are coming out of EXTREME angles in regards to where they are in my Logitech Headset. For example if a sound effect is slightly to the right of my dead center camera, it will ONLY play out of the right headphone. This goes for the left as well.

Honestly its driving me absolutely insane. It's so directional it actually makes me too bothered to play with sound on. If this is just some horrible side effect to this fog of war thing god can i tell you it's not worth it.

Irizai

03-04-2011

I've once heard Call of Duty sounds while i was ganking a teemo, i got scared. But then i found out that Black Ops was open too so.