Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sprodj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Shunpo can be heard across the map.

dDamage

11-02-2010

You can hear Baron die through FoW or, at least, I did with no wards or anything nearby Baron.

Not sure that counts exactly as an enemy sound but it still tells you something that you shouldn't be able to know.

Shukaku15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

kayles heal can be heard a short distance into the fow, not very far though(500-750 aprox)

Luderik

11-12-2010

we hear the baron dying from the fog of war

also, we hear poppy's charge and gragas' ultimate after they casted them when you reveal the fog where they used it. Malphite's ultimate does this too

Xionis

11-16-2010

This isn't quite the same issue but it involved enemy sounds and fog of war so here goes. Couple matches ago went up against an Ez and Ashe on the same team and whenever they ulted everything seemed normal...until I scrolled over, or walked into the area where they HAD been when they fired the ult. As soon as my window moved over the area (even with Fog of War) I could hear Ez's "EEEYAAAAAAAAAA!" or the sound of Ashe's ult firing. I tested the effect the next time I saw Ez's ult and waited 5 mins before getting near where I thought he had been with my window. Sure enough, 5 minutes after his ult had fired, i was able to mouse over the area and hear him "firing" the ult, even though at the time he was dead.

Centriq

11-20-2010

After something weird happened when i was playing Nidalee i heard ALL the sounds coming from the enemy shaco, twisted fate and ezreal wich wasnt fair because i heard the cards from TF's ultimate and the YEEEAAAAAAAAAH from Ezreal's ultimate and the poof from Shaco's deceive, and i could warn all my allies. i didnt find out if the reason was Nidalee or the weird flash or the enemy team. The enemies called me a hacker because i heard it wherever i was or whoever was visible. Please fix this? (although we had quite the profit from it)
Keep on bringing in the good stuff, jay! (btw, who is the narrator?)

Daveydude

11-28-2010

I always hear Olaf throwing his axe through fog. I have found him in the jungle sometimes because of it.

Galfureye

12-04-2010

Ezreals ultimate sound sometimes randomly goes off when I respawn at the pool in my base.

TheOneGovernator

12-05-2010

My teammate heard kayle using her w healing ability in the brush. She saw the brush so it was not in FOW, however, that sound shouldn't have happened.

Spoonsire

12-16-2010

Both saw and heard Malphite's Ground Slam at Dragon, I was on the other side of the trees as Shen...

12345678 ... 12