Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverGat

07-18-2010

I sometimes hear Eve's stealth activate while in the brush, and I know to run back and wait for it to pop. It's never failed me. Might have been fixed recently as I haven't faced her. Also! If I attack the neutral creep (lesser lizzard minions or the lesser golem dudes, anyone with ranged attack) and then run away. If I come back to them later and reveal them through fog of war, All of a sudden I see a trail of attack animation streaming accross the map to my current position. It's like they've been auto attacking the whole time and once revealed again it unleashes it all at once. Both visual and audio. And sometimes when this happens I hear it through fog of war before I uncover it. Their auto attacks that is. And then once revealed it's a large woosh as is all comes flying out to me in one big stream.

Thanks for all your hard work riot! We appreciate it!

Ash Ketchum

07-26-2010

Im sure you can still here warwick through the fog of war any time he uses his w, or this may just be to the hunters calling passive. Not sure exactly...

Ash Ketchum

07-26-2010

You can hear trynmaderes spin through the fog of war

Enforce

07-26-2010

You can hear it( "it" being the sound of lizard ) when someones fighting Lizard through the FOW sometimes.

I have a pair of turtle beaches so I'll be sure to report sounds through the FOW. I hear sounds through the FOW a lot but I thought it was part of the game.

Reikooters

07-27-2010

Yesterday at the start of a match I heard a Nidalee setting a trap, although I couldn't even see her yet. I guess this fits in with what you're looking for.

Edins

07-31-2010

mordekaiser, whenever hes farming halfway across the map from me i hear his siphon of destruction

Pectojin

08-02-2010

i get pantheon 'jump' animation when i enter a brush or FOW area, where he jumped from previously(ALSO like 5-10 min after he actually jumped from there)

Valanir

08-06-2010

I've heard Mordekaiser's shield and Udyr's bear stance when panning over the fog during games over the past few days.

Saltor

08-12-2010

I hear and see Poppy's Q when I walk t empty neutral buff monsters in TT

Catriaa

08-17-2010

Not enemy, but similar bug.
As Heim, after I die, if i scroll my screen over a spot where a turret WAS before I died, I hear its death sound. Similar to the pantheon jump bug i guess.