Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Ziggs attacks to turrets can be heard across all the map.
Also, don't remember what champion (malphite I think), when is hitted by turret can be heard from far away

LostScientist

06-22-2012

Not sure if this has been posted already, but 2 out of the 5 games ive jungled today, I was able to tell when my opponent was at what camp by zooming over to a neutral monster camp and listening for the attack sounds, I head a Lee sin at Blue buff, I heard the same lee sin at Wolves, then i heard a Nautilus at his wraiths, and the same nautilus at his blue. Should probobly fix.

Phasmius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Yeah, I can definitely hear the neutral creep camps through the fog of war as well.

Chain Of Fiction

07-08-2012

I remember I was playing 3v3 as Morgana and my team wanted to go for dragon. We notice Shyvana had the buff on her so as we were creepin up to her I notice enemy Leblanc moving around with her W (was able to hear) and see little smoke or something. I was able to guess her movement. I wouldn't like that if I was playing Leblanc and enemies were able to hear me coming/take shortcuts.

Ivanosauros

07-15-2012

Tryndamere's E still makes a sound when it goes through nearby brush (Over the other side of the wall etc).

Horus Communer

07-30-2012

I can see shaco deceiving puff of orange in the FoW. Was playing a game bot and me and my teammate saw it. Shaco tried to gank but ended up only being able to throw a shiv. Dont think this shouldve happened.

RayOfLight17

08-03-2012

Was jungling at some point earlier, and discovered I could track the enemy jungler's (Malphite) progress and location by the visual and sound of his ground slam, allowing me to see him doing camps on the other side of the wall. May want to watch for that?

chrisluissanc

08-10-2012

i hear a bit of the recall sound if some one is not in a bush recalling but still in the fow. also i see blue buff and red buff slightly early in fow (though thats not relevant here)

MacEzy

08-21-2012

Rumble: Not too sure but this might have been happening with him.

VvintxX

08-23-2012

tell me ,this fuking patch come out,i was join a ranked game and start,but dc,when me login ,this fuking patch 270MB@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,this patch make me cant join back game, make me lose 10 elo,and AFK AND LEAVE,fuk,give back my 10 elo,why u not make this patch update on the morning or midnight,fuk