<<Suggestion>> Include post game chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nullpersona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

So many people troll hardcore after the game ends, because they know it does not make it to the Tribunal. The attached example is a *mild* example of what happens all too frequently.

Personally, I let a lot go as far as verbal abuse, but racial slurs are an instant report for me. Period.

BTW, I am completely understanding of a dc because of a crash, or 1 or 2 minutes of afk to answer the door, or some such that is out of your control. However, leaving 22 minutes into game and not coming back is unacceptable, as well as not showing up for the first 15-20 minutes of the game.

Wolfram87

12-24-2011

It's a technical matter of different servers logging the pre and post game chat if I recall

powerbats

12-24-2011

Wolf is correct, the pre and post game are hosted by an entirely different server and Riot is trying to fix it so you see both.

3FE

12-24-2011

There is a STRONG trolling in both.... Because people know its not included. It would be nice to see a silent update. And I agree completely that it should be implemented.

IndigoHawk

12-24-2011

Please remove the screenshot. Name and shame is against forums rules. You can send the screenshot to Riot support.

I agree that some trolls are smart enough to only abuse people in pre / post game, so the sooner those logs are included in Tribunal, the better.

Nullpersona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

The screenshot has been removed.

For reference, several racial slurs were used without provocation in the post game chat.

Lord Ferret

12-25-2011

You can open up a support ticket and send them into riot to show them. Action will be taken faster then the tribunal and you have proof of it.