Lyte should stop posting on "post my chat log" threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGoldTech

2 Weeks Ago

It's not his job to actually satisfy the emotions of trolls/flamers when they ask for their chat logs. About 99% of people who ask Lyte to post their chatlogs are trolling and literally just want attention because a rioter posted on their thread. big whoop.

It's also not even his job to try to explain to people why they are banned. Yeah, of course if he doesn't reply to "post my chatlog" threads then league may get a bad reputation, but like I said before, 99% of people who ask are trolls.

If Lyte still wants to post peoples' chatlogs, it should be in the form of a PRIVATE support ticket, not a PUBLIC forum. This will cut out all of the attention hogs who want to be known for getting a rioter to post on their thread and it disallows further flaming and discussion about an already solved topic. The legitimate people who want to learn about their chat logs will still send a support ticket.

MrSpoon

2 Weeks Ago

k

AeroWaffle

2 Weeks Ago

I believe Lyte made a post on Reddit way back when this started that he was going to respond to any requests about 14-day and perma bans.

Besides, this is also to build confidence in the system. The report-card function is still not up, so the people complaining about their ban are free to complain as much as they want and the public has no proof otherwise. If the card system was up, the public could at least demand to see the tribunal card so they can make their own judgement.

But as it stands right now, people who are getting banned and complaining about being banned for "nothing" raise doubts in the system. Lyte answering all these posters has effectivly cleared the complains by the people who don't want jerks in their games.

The people who want to be jerks (without being punished) will always complain though.

A Bad Varus

2 Weeks Ago

I think he should stop working for Riot.

Zhero01

2 Weeks Ago

It's fun to watch though and also it makes others less likely to troll etc because they see this person getting banned for trolling or whatever.

It's called making an example. D: