Why is Kassadin always banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Spooky

12-24-2011

I'm not going to write several paragraphs to ask what the title already has in it, but I'm honestly confused.

Is this another case of "Singed OP", "Akali OP"? You know, random things like that which just sort of pop up every other month. Before, it was Gangplank, Annie and Amumu..

Is there anything specifically broken about Kassadin to deserve this?

loledit: I'm just using Singed and Akali as examples, since they were either rarely played or never even brought up before some bizarre 'nerf cult' came out of the woodwork.

RadiantPyrophore

12-24-2011

I used to be a champion like you, but then I ate oranges to the knee and Irelia got nerfed.

Reapexx

12-24-2011

'Cause good Kassadins destroy squishies like they're nothing.

Lizto

12-24-2011

You dont need to be good to destroy squishies lol. Kassadin is banned cause no matter how good you are, you will not kill him on your own, you need something I like to call a team, but that something is usually not in the game with me. Hes still really strong in high elo premades, but hes just ridiculous in solo queue. Having a long silence, a long and powerful aoe nuke on a short cooldown and short cooldown blinks makes him really strong.

Fat idiot

12-24-2011

rediculous ammounts of power and impossible to counter, that's why.

The Last Aura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Kassadin can carry an entire team if he gets fed, and since he has a ranged silence, he counters alot of AP at mid, and because of his escape ability, it is also hard to gank him. it's easy for him to kill an AP mid.

CamaHa

12-24-2011

Because unless u chain CC him he'll always survive and get away from u.

l Artemis l

12-24-2011

idk as long as theres no 1 who qq's about kass then im fine with anything, the threads about ppl who wanna nerf a champ usually comes from someone who brings up how OP the champ is and then more and more ppl will start qqing about the champ and then riot will have no choice but to nerf him/her

For example Akali, there was never any qq's about her until one person brought it up and then more and more ppl joined the qq rioting.

CamaHa

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Nitro View Post
idk as long as theres no 1 who qq's about kass then im fine with anything, the threads about ppl who wanna nerf a champ usually comes from someone who brings up how OP the champ is and then more and more ppl will start qqing about the champ and then riot will have no choice but to nerf him/her

For example Akali, there was never any qq's about her until one person brought it up and then more and more ppl joined the qq rioting.
Akali didn't come up because Morde was better pubstomper. Once he got nerfed all those 'Morde ez numba 1' moved on to akali.

Also once one 'This champ is OP' thread appears I'd say about 60% of community goes and tries that champ. And if he/she got even littlest advantage over other champions ppl get wrecked and more QQ about OP starts. Vicious cycle

Eubanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-24-2011

High burst, high mobility caster who isn't reliant on a long CD ult. Counters other AP's with a silence, and hard to burst down with his ult and general disruption.