Twisted Treeline Jungling Guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speusippus

07-13-2010

Anyone know of a thread or guide about jungling in twisted treeline? Who can do it how early and so on? When can it be done without smite? Can a character have the "jungling" role from the beginnin like in Summoner's Ridge, or is it to be done later in TT? Etc...

skaldsarrkoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2011

I would generally not recommend jungling on TT. Mostly because of the fact that there isn't any Golem buff like on Summoner's Rift. I've tried jungling with several different champions, and all were rather unsuccessful. If you had to jungle in TT i recommend a champion that gains health throughout the encounters with the creeps like Warwick or Udyr.
As for order in which you go about, if there isn't a jungler on the other team, start with the 2 corner creeps in the top jungle.( i would go for the one on your side in case the enemy team decides to take that camp before going to lane) then progress to the mid jungle with the 2 side creep camps in the mid jungle. I've never managed to successfully jungle on TT. maybe thats just me. there are better recommendations for jungling, This is just my experience on the subject.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=3167559

Just scrool down to Twisted Treeline. If you have any questions feel free to ask.