Attitude in ELO hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ausgeflippt

12-23-2011

The current state of *******s in ELO hell is pathetic. I'm working on climbing my way up, and I've had 4 losses in a row now that all equated to people feeding hard early game (like 1/12 by 20 mins in), other team gets super strong, and then I get rolled late game and wind up getting reported for it.

I'm sick of all the kiddies that just insult everyone on the same team and act like they're hot ****. I just played a game with a Vlad that only joined in on teamfights when someone on the other team was already low. I had gotten shut down in lane fairly hard by getting tower dived about 4 times from levels 1 to 4. I still wound up winning my lane and then pushed mid. Apparently this wasn't good enough for our Vlad because his CS was twice mine, never mind that he had been getting ganks all game, lost his tower, and only ever KSd rather than joined in teamfights. Apparently this makes us losing my fault, in spite of the 3/8/4 Janna (I was 4/4/9 Graves). Even after the game, I had done more damage than Vlad in spite of having fewer kills, a few more assists, and half the CS.

Can we please have some sort of test to let people into ELO. I know I play well enough, but it is unfair to get reported by both teams because a couple players pick up the mob mentality and decide you saying "stop feeding" is "abusive".

1313Jr1313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausgeflippt View Post
*******s in ELO hell is pathetic

I get rolled late game

wind up getting reported

all the kiddies

act like they're hot ****
well, you're off to a great start building credibility...

Quote:
I just played a game with a Vlad that only joined in on teamfights when someone on the other team was already low.
you've gotta poke to set up some killage i guess.

Quote:
I had done more damage than Vlad in spite of having fewer kills, a few more assists, and half the CS.
if you were bot, don't complain about mid and top getting more jungle help. you autoattack so of course you do more damage throughout the course of a game. if you took the early tower then you were pushing anyway and that makes ganks tough.

Quote:
Can we please have some sort of test to let people into ELO. I know I play well enough, but it is unfair to get reported by both teams because a couple players pick up the mob mentality and decide you saying "stop feeding" is "abusive".
people don't get reported consistently for no reason. it does not work that way. your ranked stats show that your graves needs A LOT of work on farm. 88 minions in a full game is pretty unacceptable for an ad carry... in fact, that should be hit before 10 minutes easily and consistently.(12.5*10-19=106... 88 minions by 10 minutes means you're getting around 4 out of 5 and in a full game means... you were dead for most of the game which is likely caused by overextending). you're a fresh 30, get more practice in with normals before doing ranked or you'll dig yourself a SUPER deep hole with your placement matches.

Sunli Min

12-24-2011

^ i agree with this guy. Lucky for me, season 2 came, so i was able to make a fresh start and not stay in my whole. My advice is dont do ranks until about 400-500 wins. trust me, you dont wanna do them now, loost 5 games in a row when they are worth 60 elo each, and when you finaly figure out what your doing and learn, the games are worth 15 elo, so you need to win 4x more then loose to even think about coming back.

AlexLieksPie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

It happens, people rage because of how rage inducing the solo queue environment is, Thanks for all the suggestions though.

Perhaps riot could adapt a quick message system instead of the normal messaging, there wouldn't be as much rage if there's no rage on rage creating more rage on rage right? Since blocking a rude teammate means they're talking behind your back, potentially producing more flame from teammates or just rude enemies, it's quite sad to read an article on "emotions of league of legend" and see a section dedicated to fanning the flames on the other side to ensure victory.