!! Attention Riot Balance Team !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

make progress

07-14-2010

i actually blame u for trusting riot in the first place
"lets release season 1 before testing for bugs with a buggy ******** client"

Wingflier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Yeah Nunu needs help. I personally love the Consume giving a 4 second spell shield idea. It makes Consume actually useful in a battle, and gives your ult a much greater chance of being uninterrupted (if used correctly).

CosMoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

*le bump*

mrdudefool

07-14-2010

Wow cosmoe it has 684 up votes tard

scotth266

07-14-2010

You know, considering the amount of balancing Riot does, it's really insulting for you to imply that they don't care.

To be honest, while I do think Nunu's ult needs to be buffed, the only way I think that it should be changed is to have the slow boosted a little bit to prevent easy escapes. In terms of sheer damage/debuffs simultaneously, it's one of the best AOE nukes in the game: hence the reason it's so easy to stop. Nunu's ult is situational but VERY heavily damaging: the ability to interrupt it is a form of balancing that keeps him from killing everyone. As far as being able to Flash out of it goes: you can do that to pretty much any AOE nuke in the game. That's why it is called an ESCAPE spell.

Blood Boil and Snowball are all just fine. You can Flash out of several targeted spells, not just Snowball. Blood Boil is a crazy-ass buff, especially on DPS characters: allowing Nunu to spam it on turrets would make him unstoppable.

The only spell I feel needs to be changed is Consume (which is pretty useless outside the laning phase), and possibly Nunu's passive ability. Make Consume able to target enemy heroes for less damage (sort of a low-level Feast) and I'd call it a day.

CosMoe

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotth266 View Post
You know, considering the amount of balancing Riot does, it's really insulting for you to imply that they don't care.
If you read through some very insightful threads in the Test Realm and Champion Feedback forums then you'll see that they mostly care about bug reports, whereas their balancing work is hardly influenced by suggestions from single players.

And, as I said, the linked thread is 6 months old. In the 12 patches since then there has not been a single useful improvement for Nunu (but a nerf), only his mana costs were lowered a bit. Anyone playing Nunu should have known that mana is not his problem.

Thus my plea:

Somebody at RIOT's balance team should play Nunu for a while because, most obviously, they have not played him before changing the abilities that we players thought were fine whereas they did not touch his problematic abilities.

CosMoe

07-17-2010

Has anyone seen a Nunu yet in ranked matches?

Westerly3

11-05-2011

First, I'd like to say I agrree with much of what u said.

But, bottom line is Nunu is 450 IP. We play for free and many of us complain that our favorite champ isn't godly. Let Riot make new champs that are stronger so they can make some money so that we can continue to play free.

And his spell is very disruptive in team battles (it's run for ur life). And if ur ult causes 2 players to use their flash, you've probably gotten good use out of it.

And btw MF's ult is just as bad -- slow to do damage, easy to stop, and very easy to walk out of. And she's far more expensive than Nunu and easier to kill.

Choose him when other team are weak on interrupters and you will do very well.

Enter the fray and begin casting a bit later in team battles.

Time to try a NewNew champion? :P

Or play bot games with him. (Heimer: bad is PvP, dominates all other champs in Bots, if u look at total damage)

Accept change (and bills, too :P)

gl, hf