Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I love cat

Recruiter

12-23-2011

nice

Alternating Fate

12-23-2011

Riot, thank you for your creative minds that created this wonderful piece of work with unique play style that doesn't get boring :3

TigerBloodNrum

12-23-2011

Thank you very much Riot. This is very cool of you.

Emberx

12-23-2011

my account is less than two months old, however i've been over lvl 6 for a few days and i've never been banned, will i get this too!?!?!?

Mossynugget

12-23-2011

Does this stack with the RP boost from a purchase?

Snuxshux

12-23-2011

What about all the people who were wrongly banned?

LoveSeatSon

12-23-2011

I've never been a fan of Riot's system for reporting. Those most involved in forums and other aspects of this game outside of it are generally trolls, that much can identified by who you play in game and how they match up in the forums. Sadly, most these trolls can get away with being rude, incompetent, unintelligent, and disgusting because what they say doesn't break the Summoner's Code.

The Summoner's Code is a joke. First and foremost let me say one thing, those who teeter on the line of right and wrong like it is a game are worse than the goody-two-shoes and the downright disrespectful. For these two, at least they have some spine. Those who teeter on the line of good and evil are too scared to cross the boundary for fear of repercussion. These people (sadly) get away with doing much worse than those who are blatantly honest with their words.

If logic is strewn with a few curses it does not change the fact that it is still logic. However, illogical, detrimental, and non-reinforcing words do NOTHING AT ALL to help a teammate. As Penn Jillette's show Bull**** described, we have a right to feel offended, but should we choose that we should never be offended then we are to say that we are too weak for Freedom. Riot is doing nothing here to further acceptable competitive gaming. I find it discouraging there is nothing against trolling internet memes and disrespectful teammates until they cross a certain line. Shame on you riot, shame on you.

-The intellectual perspective.

GoldenFei

12-23-2011

I love you Riot.

choas caller

12-23-2011

thanks riot

Snuxshux

12-23-2011

What about all the people who are wrongly banned through the automated system?