Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Son Golin

Player Support Technical Lead

12-23-2011

Quote:
Calvin Cheah:
RIOT is awesomeeeee!!!!!!
You guys and gals--Summoners, Adjudicators, Council members, Emissaries, Wrenchmen--are awesome too and thank you all for making our community great! Happy holidays to everyone.

Gwalch

12-23-2011

2011 is best Christmas ever, first the 300rp, now this

The Guardian 009

12-23-2011

Thank you Riot for the awesome Christmas gift. Who know upholding the summoners code could have such a reward?

Oh, and making the environment for other players good is also a plus... i guess...

JK JK.

Summoners Code ftw.

DemonicMike

12-23-2011

Riot es #1

Never been banned, and I don't plan on being banned either!

Righttub

12-23-2011

I thought i had more then i had the day before... As for Aceist.. you don't get banned for just one time where **** happens. Most cases are reviewed at 3 or 4 cases at a time. just saying

SnakerLz

12-23-2011

Thanks RIOT for this gift <3

Darkwahn

12-23-2011

Quote:
Sketto:
I think this isnt SUCH a good idea. I like the point how you guys are being GENEROUS to the community, and rewarding people who behave! But then look at it like this.
The more you play, the more LIKELY you are banned. More likely you get connection problems, more likely you get sensitive people who reports for things like "Hey come top, I need help", and the reply could be like "NO I DO WHAT I WANT, IM REPORTING YOU" as I know, there is this thing called tribunal but its also true that they are voted by normal people, if these reports stack with numerous games they will be like "Wow so many reports, this is a punish" without actually looking into the chats. And the "not banned" people could be a lot more aggresive but since they don't play much, thus resulting into small warnings and not complete suspension. I definetely DO behave in game but has been banned couple of times due to connection problems, which is definetely not my problem. I have not been banned from attitude-wise but have got a warning and do not understand the reason at all since I behave well in-game, I believe that the tribunal should also be improved thus resulting into more accurate results.

Play all the time, almost every day have friends who do too. Never been told we would be reported, and none of us have any sort of suspensions.

Valdien

12-23-2011

1176 Wins and 1050ish Losses, never been banned in this game for how long I've been playing.

Hurrah.

Thanks Riot =D

d Sky

12-23-2011

Thanks Riot! But why can't it be 488 RP :[

Dread Vancel

12-23-2011

I have a question (it might have been asked already but I'm not willing to sift through 100+ pages lol), does the required 5 minute suspension due to a refund count? I hope not. And would I still get RP if I hadn't been a member for the whole two months? I joined on Oct 30th.

Actually, that's two questions. Huh.