Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El japo japo

12-23-2011

thank you for all Riot, i wish you a successful 2012!

Xelltrix

12-23-2011

Here's a smelly, greasy, e-hug from me, Riot!

Ayriuss

12-23-2011

Quote:
Mugungo:
hahah i am greatly entertained by the people who are raging. If you got banned, chances are you really did deserve it, you had to get reported alot and then get banned by tribunal, yet you still rage when the rest of us get something nice. Try not being jerks and maybe next time you can get a gift too

Pretty naive to think that everyone who got banned is a jerk. Or to imply that everyone who didnt get banned isnt a jerk.

bloodkelf

12-23-2011

didnt get any riot points =(

Eyjafjalajokull

12-23-2011

Riot really screwed people that tried to become good in the last month and a half. I hope this isn't the christmas gift to the players...

Despairation

12-23-2011

<3 Riot

Thanks a ton!

lsawdustl

12-23-2011

Thanks riot!! :d

Longshot405

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Quote:
Ayriuss:
Pretty naive to think that everyone who got banned is a jerk. Or to imply that everyone who didnt get banned isnt a jerk.

Well, he never implied the latter. But for the former, to be fair the chances of someone getting banned without being a jerk (or doing actions that imply they are a jerk) are slim. It's possible, but not probable. Also, note that he never said that everyone who got banned was a jerk. He said "chances are you really did deserve it" which leaves the small possibility they did not deserve the ban/suspension.

Backstabber209

12-23-2011

Thank you LOL"!!

Happy Christmas And New Years

-Hate BackStabber209!!

Calvin Cheah

12-23-2011

RIOT is awesomeeeee!!!!!!