Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sion Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaginDat

12-23-2011

Wondering if anyone knew what build was best for sion and if AD/AP was better.

Looking to build an attacking build.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-23-2011

It all boils down to preferance IMO.

AD sion is my favorite style, and it feels more dependable. I run ArmPen reds, flat armor yellow, flat MR blue and life steal quints. 21/09/0 masteries. I take E first and start with a Dorans Blade first on TT. I hit lane with 620 HP, 40 armor, 41 MR, 97 AD, 13% life steal. This moe than compensates for the life leach from E and can he can sustain rather well. If you are facing an AD mele you will dominate from lvl1, if they are ranged you dominate from lvl 2 once you get stun.

CrunkCaramel

12-23-2011

So you are saying sion dominates anyone solo?

not true at all.

Snake2250

12-24-2011

I like to go ap then hybrid late. D.ring> Boots> Rab cap> Lich Bane> Guardians Angel> Atmas> Phantom Dancer> Hextech Gunblade. If they focus you, your huge shield and mad lifesteal will give your team time to pile on damage from behind. If they don't? You can usually kill them all. GA also gives you time for a second shield/stun and pretty god resists in late game teamfights.