Support Masteries?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

12-23-2011

8/1/21 if you run Heal Flash or Heal CV

Valrcrist

12-23-2011

I run my supports as either 0/9/21 or 0/22/8 depending on the support and my laning partner

Soraka with 0/22/8 for example is a BEAST. The extra damage hp/disable reduction/damage reduction make a huge difference in the laning phase, and as you start getting higher level, the CDR is almost as much as the offensive and utility CDR masteries combined.

Egnatio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

I like both 0/0/30 and 0/9/21 but lately I've always taking the 9 in defense for the Health, I just to feel way to squishy without it.

Zelossage

12-23-2011

i go 0/6/24 so i can get hp, heal, and obviously the rest of my support masteries

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

I like to go 9/0/21 on Sona, the extra magic pen. and CDR are lovely.

alllen

12-23-2011

what is the reason for going 21 in utility over defense? I don't get it.

you can get cdr and move-speed and extra gold for assists in the defensive tree. plus stats to help you survive. I'd much rather have that then extra experience or mana/mana regen or whatever else is in utility.

Unborn

12-23-2011

Or, if you play support like Phreak, 21-0-9

IISkitzo

12-23-2011

Also depends on the support. My squishy supports (sona, soraka, etc) are better off with the average 0/9/21 but no one likes a squishy taric or alistar (nunu's my favorite tanky support) so on those i go 0/21/9.