Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting the Summoner Safety Initiative!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Streamlines

12-24-2011

Quote:
Argothes:
What's the worst that can happen?

*Logs on after being hacked*

You: "Where'd my IP go?"

*checks champions owned*

*notices Twitch and Eve were recently unlocked*

imagine someone took the time to combine all your runes to useless runes.

Blue Krieger

12-24-2011

Have the powers that be at RIOT! considered authenticators? they seem to be a popular go-to for account protection.

Ganjii

12-24-2011

I seriously can't believe that this is an issue.. I've not been hacked in all my years of gaming. It's called common sense people. Everything listed here people should already know.

Ganjii

12-24-2011

Quote:
Blue Krieger:
Have the powers that be at RIOT! considered authenticators? they seem to be a popular go-to for account protection.

Rofl they wouldn't be necessary if people would just grow some brains and have a little common sense. It sure does go a long way.

Taion809

12-24-2011

Do you guys employ penetration testers?

If not, you should.

TSM TheFat0ne

Recruiter

12-24-2011

i had 3 friends who had their accounts hacked by the same person. 2 of them lost it forever. they had like over $100 dollars of rp on them

Scyhn

12-25-2011

If my account gets hacked, i'll punch the wall, curse a little bit, but then i'll create another account and level it up. Now, when i play ranked with people who ends 1/9 because they have 200 wins...i wanna murder your entire staff with a paperclip.

A Flock Of Teemo

12-25-2011

it is good to know riot still thinks of us ty for that merry christmas/happy honuka/all other holidays or non-holidays

ZapMyHeart

12-25-2011

Quote:
Ganjii:
I seriously can't believe that this is an issue.. I've not been hacked in all my years of gaming. It's called common sense people. Everything listed here people should already know.

You'd be surprised how "common sense" is alien to many people in this world.

Blame it on society for not teaching street smarts to kids these days.

simon897

12-26-2011

this will help alot