Should summoners be able to create a custom character?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neko Time Lord

12-22-2011

I think that summoners should be able to create a custom character, tell me what you think. If you agree send an e-mail to riot.

gnmish

12-22-2011

Custom character

. . . as in visually? Because you can already do that, but only on your client.

. . . as in different emphasis on skills, attack, def, utility? Because you can do that with runes/mastery pages.

. . . as in creating a new champ with a mix and match skill set and stats? No, because it'd be impossible to balance.

Diagas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

this shouldn't be in the dominion section :/

Phourc

12-22-2011

That'd be a balance nightmare, what's to stop me from creating a character that kills a character every time I press a button? xP

Buuut, if you're talking appearance-wise, there's a fairly extensive mod community that does custom skins and such, some of them are fairly amazing.

GiveMeBacon

06-08-2013

I do think we should make only ONE custom character and keep the other champions cuz we might get bored with our custom character

FDru

06-08-2013

Well hello there thread I downvoted 2 years ago.

Weeks1

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeBacon View Post
I do think we should make only ONE custom character and keep the other champions cuz we might get bored with our custom character
Such an interesting point. I for one am glad that you decided to bump this 2 year old thread to post this brilliant message.

Reikken

06-08-2013

would be pretty sweet if you could create custom champions and then submit them for approval, and if approved, use them in a custom champions mode