2 Bot Meta: your duo pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altorr

12-22-2011

What do you think would be the best bot lane duo? The idea would be to quickly push and gank the solo bot lane champ. then hold the bottom points forcing more players to come bottom. Taking 2 champions off a point is near impossible without using 2+ people yourself, this is even harder early game when most champions cant soak up tower hits. Ideally you quickly kill the enemy bot, push, and capture the tower. Your team now has 3 points with mid, bot and enemy bot. the enemy solo bot CAN NOT stop the duo bot and will need the help of more players. This should pull players down to bot and make it easier for the 3 players on top. The best duo would be able to fight 2v3s using towers to win.

I think Pantheon/Maokai would be an awesome duo. The two can push minions hard, and they both have a ton of cc and damage together. And if someone tries to sneak around to recap your bot pantheon can jump on their head. Maokai's ult wll make sure than any tower divers are in for some hurt, and the constant cc under the tower should punish diving hard.

FDru

12-22-2011

Did very well with Nunu + Kog yesterday. Nobody could touch him and he destroyed everything.

IS1429332aa9b633

12-22-2011

This meta greatly depends on what will go top...
You have to take some tanky champs to prevent push from top to mid aswell...

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

I havn't tried this strategy yet, but I do love holding their bottom with two people. I main Urgot bot and duo que with my friend who goes Skarner/Singed. If my team can't seem to capture Windmill we will team up and take their bottom. We have held up to four people from capturing the point, it is a pretty powerful combo.
Gangplank would be great to lane with because of his ult.

Argodis

12-22-2011

Sona + Graves is pretty good. Graves with 300+ AD, 180+ Armor, 100+ MR, 40% life steal, and 25% spell vamp is pretty tough to kill...

Tale Feather

12-22-2011

Ahri + Maokai is surprisingly very good. Root secures a charm, and Mao's ult lets Ahri take less damage while getting the most damage out of her ult.

Ahri does pretty good for all champions that work to lock down opponents as it gives her free reign on her skillshots. I imagine she'd do incredible duo with Leona.

Stun Bot

12-22-2011

Ryze Cass Dual Wota. 'Nuff said.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Yorrick Vayne

Diagas

12-22-2011

Nunu + Vayne

or Nunu + any AD carry seems to be amazing

IMSOJUICY

12-22-2011

oh god, i will cry if the support + AD bot lane meta carries over from SR to Dominon