New server idea "South America"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HogGunner

12-24-2011

I just got a question..how u guys get matched with brazilian players?

Edit:/thread

Naramie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

I get matched all the time with them. I can usually tell because they all pick the same 3-4 champs, their latency are ridiculous like over 500ms every time, and their computers always under powered takes like 20 minutes to load up game. They also never speak English with the exception for insults at the end of the match.

UbberTengen

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1scythe1 View Post
Agreed. I would love to play on it and share my terrible spanish with them on occassion, instead of dealing with their terrible english daily. Yo quiero tacos! Donde eres mis pantalones??? Yo quiero jamon y queso y cerveza muchos dios!!!! Entiendo? jajajajajajaja
"Yo quiero tacos! " I want tacos!

Donde EREs mis pantalones???
estan

Im from uruguay and i :
speak english
i dont lag
i have carried many teams
i can tank, sup, carry, jungler
my friends also speak english
and i like chatting with people from other culture
problem? ;D

hool10

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naramie View Post
I get matched all the time with them. I can usually tell because they all pick the same 3-4 champs, their latency are ridiculous like over 500ms every time, and their computers always under powered takes like 20 minutes to load up game. They also never speak English with the exception for insults at the end of the match.
Yep and they always ban Tryndamere, Morgana, Ammumu, Rammus, Kassadin, Akali!

Sutiraika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

I speak spanish, but i can understand english as well...(and i think all people who play on NA server should do)
I've done a few friends who speak spanish, english and portuguese and it's like a game's plus that i'm happy with. In the other side i hate when poorly-educated people insult another just for not be able to understand their language
"F..ing brazilians" and "F..ing ******s" are some very common quotes that me and my friends recieve when we talk spanish in-game :c
I'm generally nice to all players and my conclusion is that if you are making a new server it's not because of cultural differences but because of delay/ping/lag issues
Peace and love, mates!!

Random question that can be ignored: I use to play with my friend and we talk each other in spanish (not at the point of spamming the chat), but we communicate with the other people in english. When they tell us that they dont understand we reply that it's not relevant to the game... are we allowed to talk each other in spanish providing that it's not relevant to the game, as i said before?

CookinByTheBook

01-03-2012

i'm sick of being insulted in words i cannot understand.
I'm sick of getting "huehuehue'd" and "jajajaja'd"
i'm sick of trying to communicate with someone who doens't even speak close to english
i'm sick of always being like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsf_-a_H9Q&feature=related whenever i get into a match with them and losing because they can't read their own abilities because they are in english.
i'm sick of pantheon's spear to, total bs.

I Love EllenPage

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemuff View Post
I just made a thread about this. It's unfair to me, a player located in North America, to have to play a strategy based game with people who can't understand what I'm saying. It's also unfair to them, the South and Central American players, who can't communicate with anybody on their team and have to deal with larger pings and more lag.
And they dont have larger ping and more lag when playing on NA servers? A server on a whole different continent? LOL ok

iPapi

01-07-2012

it can be annoying sometimes, but usually a ping on the map, and their name will do.

Bladesk8ter

01-07-2012

Bump.

If EU can be split into EU west and EU east, why can't America be NA and SA? Riot has a large player base there, enough to split the servers.

Paradoxxical

01-07-2012

Hundred Percent agreed, its extremely irritating trying to play this game while i'm speaking english, and they're speaking some other language and they get mad when i try and ask them to speak english