Nasus and Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

I know they are not among the weakest champs in dominion and they are pretty playable, but the buff I suggest is not going to throw them to op level just to make some of this abilities more satisfactory and put them more on par with the high picks of dominion.

Namely It would be nice if his Farming skills (Q) would be affected on champs kills/assists more profoundly or/and count dominion creeps as 2 or 3 SR creeps.

I wouldn't mind those skills reworked to not promote farming be either SR or dominion though.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Not going to happen, it'll break SR. I doubt they'll change champs for SR and Dominion separately.

Kuznets

12-22-2011

Would be nice. You forgot about Sion) Unfortunately RIOT stated the are not goint to do any mode specific changes to champoins. At least for now.

Seņor Pancho

12-22-2011

Quote:
Not going to happen, it'll break SR. I doubt they'll change champs for SR and Dominion separately.
not too long ago they talked about changing Q to be more consistent than "weak early, ridiculous late". I used to hate the idea, but now that i'm 99% dominion, I'd support this change.

ColdFireBeast

12-22-2011

They're actually both among the best bottom laners in the game when played correctly. I'm not sure a change needs to be implemented at all.

Dimwitt

12-22-2011

Never take veigar bot, he's a top champion.

He excels in team fights. Q farming isnt even required in this mode due to the stupid amounts of gold you get and how fast you level.

Seņor Pancho

12-22-2011

Quote:
Q farming isnt even required in this mode
Q farming is what makes veigar the best caster in terms of pure burst damage.

nasus and sion can do fine without their infinite scaling (Q and E) but veigar, not so much.

Nojito

12-22-2011

I am quite sure veigar is being reworked if i am remembering correctly

Dimwitt

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
Q farming is what makes veigar the best caster in terms of pure burst damage.

nasus and sion can do fine without their infinite scaling (Q and E) but veigar, not so much.
Really cause my 95% win rate with veigar going top says otherwise.

He doesnt need the Q farm most people seemingly forget that global aura exist. They also forget that champions give him 5 bonus ap ....

If you actually take the time to play him and go top you'll notice you snowball harder than going bot due to champion kills.

skyqula

12-22-2011

I never realy played veigar but i will defenitly agree that veigar top is going to be better then veigar bot farming. Veigar on dominion falls in the catagory of supportive mage. He supports his team with his rediculous AOE stun and on the side can burst down mages.

If you want to play the best burst mage, play Lablanc. Higher AP ratio and doesnt require the enemy to stack AP to gain that high AP ratio.