Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BORROS

07-15-2010

ok... got it d/led.... will check it out later

lord kratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Soraka's ulti is no longer global? Has small range? And still says that it is global? This is madness?

kirla

07-16-2010

I used to use kayle and i finally realised that it is maybe the owrst and more usless champion of all. Now they made her worst??? it was unnecesary.

Caslux

07-16-2010

I want my healing rally back!

Caslux

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingstone View Post
Watch ignite get nerfed in the next patch
It JUST did in this patch

Shayuki

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirla View Post
I used to use kayle and i finally realised that it is maybe the owrst and more usless champion of all. Now they made her worst??? it was unnecesary.
She's banned in about 50% of the games, picked in 90% of the games where she's not banned. She's one of the best midgame carries in the game along with the usual burst and support. Maybe you're not just good enough

wanfailee

07-16-2010

WOOT, NOW YI DOESN"T LOOK LIKE HE"S HOLDING A OVERSIZED GLOW STICK!!!! and lets go red green and blue lightsabers? O.o

Lowzord

07-16-2010

Now , pantheon is really screwed.......
Thanks riot , my favorite champion .....

Rawrtin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuho View Post
riot u totally screwed the game up by nerfing cleanse it made the game pro rather then everything getting picking it up and be able to use skill to play like wow arena now every just packs ignites, and exhausts like no tommorrow please bring back cleanse or im gonna sue for a refund of money for my skins i bought which is over 200$ so yeah bring back cleanse or expect a lawsuit
....ahahahhaha

PKPikmin

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Malzahar
  • Nether Grasp range increased to 575 from 450
  • Fixed a bug where the stun component of Nether Grasp would not break even if the channel was broken.
CRRRRRAAAAAP....
That was a bug? Dang. I used to end it early so I could throw myother spells at the guy or to escape while being chased...The range buff is appreciated, but where's the bug fix to his tower aggro?

Oh, but thank you for the fling fix! Good patch overall =D