Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Did Pantheon just get buffed and had some fixes? Cool beans.
I approve of these changes.

Templar of Storm

07-14-2010

Well, after reading, rereading,and rerereading(probably not a word, its just for emphasis) the patch notes and also reading the ridiculously large amount of replies that included whining,complaining,congratulating,and thanking Riot i've come to create my own interpretation of this Patch Note list and also like to lend my opinion on some of your answers.

First-Kassadin W change. It works perfectly fine, its easy stacks for E due to low mana cost, and it actually helps damaging turrets.

(Hot TOPIC!)-Cleanse...Yeah it was great for champions that had no real way to get rid of debuffs like Zileans time bomb or even had a way to heal so they wouldn't die. But on the flip side....Zilean casts a time bomb to get that fleeing Trynd....o wait *Casts Cleanse, Trynd gets back to base unharmed* AND SOMEONE JUST GOT F'd out of a kill. Also id like to note how riot tried to make up for this by nerfing(if you can call it that) Ignite by 5 damage. But it still doesnt compare to a good old O S**T button..cleanse

People who think kennen needs to be fixed...stop talking...we get it...you wasted Your money or IP on a Tier 4 champion and you dont know how to play him. I've seen some very good Kennens, and some GOD AWFULL ones as well.I'm guessing its a matter of, how do i put this? spamming all your abilities at once? yeah thats basically a kill for kennen. So seriously stop QQing about Kennen, if he gets to the point where he is useless, Riot maybe will fix it.

Shaco-ERRRR a bit too strong IMO and yes im going to get someone replying saying "wow you suck if u cant kill shaco. Here's my strategy that requires a pinpoint button rotation and certain items" yeah thats fine and dandy but not all champions should get those items. Any ways back on track. I mean he is kind of a 50 50. Slightly OP slightly not. His illusions do as much damage as him which can really hurt if you get jumped by him. Eh Flame all you want.

I saw an Eve post somewhere about changing her. Honestly, she's a pretty balanced character. Yeah she can nuke people, but she is an assassin so that's the point of the character. Get her in the open unstealthed and she's EZ mode.

Ignite-That was probably more useless than the Yi skin change, 5 less damage? really? thats the best you can do for making cleanse useless against it. C'mon riot you can do better than that.

Veigar buff-Nice really nice now seeing as he seemed rather underpowered early to mid game. Now he atleast can make his presence felt a bit.

Ezreal-Ezreal is a character of 'who plays him' kind of deal. Again seen some amazing pwning ezreals...seen some really terrible ones...so chill.

Skins for Xin...why in the hell does the newest hero, who looks like someone out of Dynasty Warriors, have more skins than some champions that have been around for a while like Zeratul errrr i mean Kassadin (who has a skin that could only be obtained at the holiday time) Or Morgana? Then again why did you give Teemo and Trist like 5 skins? You'd think you could share the love to some other champions. I mean ffs you gave Yi's sword a glow...what a great fix! BUUUUUUUUT still no new skin for Kassadin. (Yes im a fan of kassadin :])
O yeah...and he gets his own bundle pack?! WTF...anyways...
BTW did i mention getting a new Kassadin skin? Plz riot? haha

Other fixes like Fling and NOMNOMNOM i mean Feast are kinda like...w/e haha

Pantheon- They just altered him a bit...nothing rediculously drastic. I still see Pantheon Wreck people with aegis+HEartseeker strike combo. They simply shifted him not buffed nor nerfed him. Get over it.

Nidalee-Perfectly fine. Leave it alone

Heimer- I can't thank Riot enuf for the nerfs and now i know i can proc Kassadins buff off of the turrets. The grenade was a bit much. also the turrets are thinking...thank god no more getting nuked by spaghetti head man.

Lantern looks rather pleasing to use. Haven't personally used it yet, BUT if you fix the practice games i will.

On a finishing note...please tell me this isn't what they came up with after months and months and all the money they've made...Shiny menus, a new playlist, multitude of minor character changes, broken practice games,destroyed cleanse, no new Kassadin skin, Lu Bu, and no new maps? Well i guess it was worth the wait! i mean the Yi's sword glow and cinematic trailer were, uhh, truely what will make Season one amazing.

Thanks for reading and this all is just my opinions and No you dont have to agree with anything or you can agree with everything...so go for it id like to see some of the responses i get.

Rawrtin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill View Post
Waow good job, you ruined cleanse, the only spell worth getting. Really, gj Riot..
Yeah man, the ability to remove stuns is a terrible idea. Why would I even want to use it?

Seriously, as a Nasus user I was always packing cleanse, so I relied on that like no tomorrow, but I (along with many others) realized it needed some sort of change to remove its "OP" capabilities. Just adjust and move on instead of whining about how it's "ruined" like 70% these posts complaining about something or another.

ImARobotBoopBeep

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozio xD View Post
Pantheon wasn't OP...

Thx for changes... -.-
Will i kill somebody now with my pantheon ?
simply........no

ImARobotBoopBeep

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Magus View Post
Sorry kid, no exaggeration. Tryndamere is now even harder to play thanks to this stupid cleanse change, and it is indeed pointless to get now. Maybe not useless for your champs, but very useless for mine.
you noticed that you can cast his ult while hes stunned and that you can still remove stuns anyway ?
only problem I see with that and Tryn is my main.

Eraxian

07-15-2010

Quote:
Active: Kassadin gains 7/15/25/38/50 Armor Penetration for 5 seconds. 15 second cooldown. 30/40/50/60/70 mana cost. Activating this ability counts as a spell cast for the purposes of Force Pulse.
...why not make this spell pen?

Zuho

07-15-2010

Riot u totally screwed the game up by nerfing cleanse it made the game pro rather then everything getting picking it up and be able to use skill to play like wow arena now every just packs ignites, and exhausts like no tommorrow please bring back cleanse or im gonna sue for a refund of money for my skins i bought which is over 200$ so yeah bring back cleanse or expect a lawsuit

iiCE MAN

07-15-2010

why nerf pan u basterds..... could u not have done tht before i got the skin!!! now he is ****!!! u o me money!

iiCE MAN

07-15-2010

Quote:
'Pantheon- They just altered him a bit...nothing rediculously drastic. I still see Pantheon Wreck people with aegis+HEartseeker strike combo. They simply shifted him not buffed nor nerfed him. Get over it.'

r u an idiot? he is nerfd big style u noob!!!

Ornella

07-15-2010

Hello,

Was wondering is it possible to swap champions please ?

would make it easier during the ban, and selection of champions

thank you