Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neodymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Its funny that you mention Morgana, because you would never get her on any team before cleanse nerf.
There was just no point in playing her (pop ult, 3cleanses, oh its over already)
Like the new cleanse. Just remove flash now and its good.

GREchronicEN

07-14-2010

Normalized the jungle spawns on Summoner's Rift - the Wolf camp now always spawns in the same quadrant as the Ancient Golem, and the smaller golem camp will always spawn in the quadrant with Lizard Elder.

THANK YOU

Chobotimusprime

07-14-2010

is wriggle's lantern a touhou reference? =O
I DEMAND PHAGE TO BE TEWI'S MALLET

Parasamgate

07-14-2010

And about the cleanse nerf? Now it's worthless...

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Don't change Evelynn.

There's already people who think she's overpowered, and she's already barely seen.

If you change Evelynn, then she wont get queue dodged so often, and people who think she was op before will really QQ and complain, and then the real nerfing will start. She might not even be what she is today when that happens.

Leave her the way she is, she's fine. Honestly!!

Please!

xixFallenxix

07-14-2010

why is xin zhao audacious charge a lock on attack i think it should be a dash move and then the targets he lands on that's the effect he does, kinda like shens taunt, and it would make a better get away with him

Tumbling Dice

07-14-2010

Im happy with the Kassadin change, gonna try and play him hybrid. See how that will work out.

But i hoped for some changes for Malphite and Nasus, they slowly dissappear in the background, they deserve some love imo.

Also dissapointed in the cleanse nerf, i tought the extra cd was enough, but it seems they want us to use quicksilver sash or something =\

CaptnTeemoOnDuty

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonAnderson View Post
everything looks great... except for one thing...

Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs

Eum... why are you trying to make Cleanse useless?

Now it doesn't remove ignite, nor does it remove the bombs from Zilean...

I don't get why this was changed. As it is cleanse has quite a long cooldown even with masteries all set up and all...

So even though it removed damaging debuffs, bombs from zilean, and ignite and stuff. Using it took timing as otherwise it would be on cooldown still when you need it to get out of CC effects.

So i really don't get why this was changed, especially since it gives Ignite users free reign now. Quite franklys I think heal is now more or less handier for all situations now than Cleanse is, since with heal even if you get CC on you, you can just heal and make it out still after wards. While at the same time Heal can still save you from bombs and ignite and damage debuffs. While cleanse can only get you out of CCs

I really am entirely baffled at why this was changed...
Being able to dispel CC, silence, and blinds is hardly useless. It was (still is) bullshi- because it's your one hit panic button for getting out of anything. Warwick ult, Malzahar ult, Morgana ult, Mordekaiser ult, Nunu ult, and so on. And looking at the changes, the only ult that was affected was Mordekaiser's ult and Morgana. Zileans only damage skill can finally explode like it's suppose to without having to get cleansed. Besides, since the beginning, cleansed was suppose to remove all DEBUFFs. Zilean's bomb is NOT a debuff. It doesn't snare/stun/w.e and it causes burst damage, not damage over time (unless you really want to argue that it takes time for it to explode...).

Personally, it was bad enough that they just cleansed your gank stun and waltz back to base like nothing happened. Exhaust is still completely useless against cleanse, seeing how both effects of exhaust is canceled out. Now you want cleanse to still take out TWO summoner spells? Isn't this game striving for balance? Ignite does 360 damage at max level now as opposed to 450. If you can't survive 360 damage at level 18, you're pretty much as good as dead either way. If you're a squishy, you either should have gotten lifesteal or burst them down before they could get you down to 360 or below.

tl;dr Get a quicksilver sash.

TheLeetNinja

07-14-2010

Quote:
What will happen to my old stats?
Your Normal Game stats will not be affected by the launch of Season One. These stats will also remain private, and will not be reset. Your Ranked Game stats will have their own Elo rating, and will track a large number of public stats. There will also be tools provided for you to easily track, compare, and contrast your stats against other players.

YEAHHHH. Right. My wins were taken back by about 5 wins after the patch. My Most Played champs aren't there. None of my stats are there, my losses don't show. Why?

There should be some way to see stats on any champion you've ever played. It wouldn't be to hard. You probably track it as it is. I'm tried of only seeing my most played (which i can't now) and not seeing some of the champions i love, jsut haven't played as much.

Cyklon Kra X

07-14-2010

Waow good job, you ruined cleanse, the only spell worth getting. Really, gj Riot..