Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoldrynXSylar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

07-13-2010

Alright.. I made it to about page nine, And had enough..
Too much QQ'ing, people. Riot has spent god only knows how long on making Season One, And you're here complaining about a cleans nerf? C'mon. They've done good, in my book. Check this, They fixed server crashes, And PvP.net crashes. One of the major problems. No need for this cryin' over simple nurfs. Time will roll 'round where PvP.net just might undo this changes. Who knows? Though. Me being an Udyr player, Using Cleanse for Team Battles, I believe this gives me the opportunity to change from a laning Udyr, To a Jungle Udyr. Cleans not removing Ignite isn't much of a problem for most, Given they took the ignite down a few clicks. Just invest in potions early game. Problem solved.

Thank you, Riot. Awesome work, Keep it comin'.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChemoshofBones

Senior Member

07-13-2010

where is the 1v1 mode ; ; and 2v2....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Magus

Junior Member

07-13-2010

Such a fail Cleanse nerf...now it's completely useless.

And, I guess they didn't take out Flash? Cool.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HUSTLUH

Senior Member

07-13-2010

wheres the evelynn change :C


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smittsen

Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Magus View Post
Such a fail Cleanse nerf...now it's completely useless.

And, I guess they didn't take out Flash? Cool.

gotta love over exaggerating kids


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChemoshofBones

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sillas View Post
Alright.. I made it to about page nine, And had enough..
Too much QQ'ing, people. Riot has spent god only knows how long on making Season One, And you're here complaining about a cleans nerf? C'mon. They've done good, in my book. Check this, They fixed server crashes, And PvP.net crashes. One of the major problems. No need for this cryin' over simple nurfs. Time will roll 'round where PvP.net just might undo this changes. Who knows? Though. Me being an Udyr player, Using Cleanse for Team Battles, I believe this gives me the opportunity to change from a laning Udyr, To a Jungle Udyr. Cleans not removing Ignite isn't much of a problem for most, Given they took the ignite down a few clicks. Just invest in potions early game. Problem solved.

Thank you, Riot. Awesome work, Keep it comin'.

i disagree with you, itsn ot like saying they did bad job, but critisim is good for changes... it allows riot to learn vand get better at changes and learn from mistakes/ success's,

if they do a bad job and all you do is pat them on back they will think they did good and keep making poor choices that no one calls them on. This doesnt make for a progressive balanced game.

On the otherhand if they recieve soem criticism they know that they need to watch these changes in game to see how they play out because they may need to adjust it for next patch or a quick patch.

in a age with countless games with dedicated servers, the servers being kept up is not a reason to praise them, hell they run a business based on servers... keeping them up and stable is just smart for thier business.

so yes keep up the good work riot, but there are still some things that need work patch changes included.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SingleCell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Lol, well fed Cho'Gath. Also unmasked Kayle sounds hot.

And it's about time Kassadin's Nether Blade got changed. That was always just a skill you HAD to level at the end.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pseudobeast

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloobis View Post
is there any idea what the jounal of joustice is is it a book on lore and sotryline?
does anyone know what punctuation is does it belong in between two sentences?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaxx

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
does anyone know what punctuation is does it belong in between two sentences?
hahahha, **** talk fail. Try it yourself, friend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaxx

Senior Member

07-13-2010

P.S. Anyone find a thread with server uptime yet? =(