Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorion

Senior Member

07-13-2010

they trying to kill panth?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dorAk

Junior Member

07-13-2010

no news about evelynn... ?

jacked once again ?

****... where the **** you gonna buff her...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seansy

Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLzzzzz View Post
why do ppl say shaco is op ya he will gank you if u go alone farming. he is actaully really useless in team battles really easy to kill
The problem is when a champion can kill baron solo in 30 seconds at level 11 as soon as he spawns. No other champion can solo him anywhere near as easily or at such an early level.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimensionist

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefomiv View Post
Well,I'm not a nubcake.. so no,I would in fact not do that,sir. I would go behind my tower and politely ask my laning partner if they can hold while I go get health,and maybe a pair of boots. And if they say yes,I'm gonna go. And if they say no,I still go,because,I mean DUH I'm 100 ****ing health.. lol.
My point still stands this game changes and evolves. You must adjust your play style and strategy If ignite is a bigger threat now then take the appropriate measures to not get ganked by it...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carewarwuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2guys1blunt View Post
qqers got their way....how sad... Pantheon nerf was extremely unnecessary u guys made over 4 characters totally useless

- panth
- kass
- heim
- kyl


clease :.......... Did not need to get nerfed
wat
urdoinitwrong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeefomiv

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensionist View Post
With enough lifesteal, attack speed, damage, ap, crit chance, or crit damage stacked on any champ that its appropriate for = a formidable champ.

That's not the argument...

Ashe with 1000g invested > teemo with 1000g invested
Ashe with 2000g invested > teemo with 2000g invested
Ashe with 3000g invested < teemo with 8000g invested

See where I'm going with this? Not to mention it's not like Teemo's farming ability is superior to Ashe's.

Teemo is underpowered simply because Ashe, Tristana, twitch etc overshadow him completely. Plus Teemo's ult does little for team fights.

Teemo is situational at best requiring a specific premade team for him to be useful.
Well your original argument was that he was underpowered,right?


And well if its farming,Teemo's still just fine in that area. If you get damage and AS and lifesteal and stuff,he won't even need to recall,he just needs to find a turret minion to lifesteal health from,and then he'll be back in the fight. And he can plant a shroom on minions to farm them more easily. And personally I don't think Ashe is much of a threat anymore,unless the person is like a pro with her. Most Ashe's I see today are only good for initiating teamfights with ECA,and picking off stragglers with her Frost Shot. And,most people at high ELO won't stick around her after a teamfight is over.

So,your argument is punctured by the fact that it is just simply not true at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingWaffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensionist View Post
With enough lifesteal, attack speed, damage, ap, crit chance, or crit damage stacked on any champ that its appropriate for = a formidable champ.

That's not the argument...

Ashe with 1000g invested > teemo with 1000g invested
Ashe with 2000g invested > teemo with 2000g invested
Ashe with 3000g invested < teemo with 8000g invested

See where I'm going with this? Not to mention it's not like Teemo's farming ability is superior to Ashe's.

Teemo is underpowered simply because Ashe, Tristana, twitch etc overshadow him completely. Plus Teemo's ult does little for team fights.

Teemo is situational at best requiring a specific premade team for him to be useful.
not really... with blind all u need is attack speed and dmg with lifesteal and u win any fight and u can spam shrroooms so much that u can barely run through jungle with out dieing...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baccata

Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Twisted Fate
  • Pick a Card attacks are no longer subject to dodge or miss chances
  • Fixed a bug where Blue cards would restore mana even if the target died before the card hit

Veigar
  • Fixed a bug where Baleful Strike would grant Veigar AP even if the target died before the spell hit.
  • Dark Matter ability power ratio increased to 1.0 from 0.8.
  • Primordial Burst damage modified to 250/375/500 from 200/350/500.
  • Primordial Burst ability power ratios increased to 1.0 from 0.8 (both from Veigar and the target)
FINALLY !!!! Thanks for buffing my favorite character and allow TF cards to be undodgeable!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeefomiv

Senior Member

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensionist View Post
My point still stands this game changes and evolves. You must adjust your play style and strategy If ignite is a bigger threat now then take the appropriate measures to not get ganked by it...
Obviously,I'm gonna start using Heal and Ghost,instead of Cleanse and Ghost.
xD
jk.

But seriously,I agree with you,this game always changes,and thats cool. Some are for the better,some are worse.

And I'm gonna be 5000% more careful when playing against a team even with ONE person with ignite.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a29wa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-13-2010

hey wait... no changes for malphite? hmm.. i encountered last night a malphite bug or a bug from the item guardian angel that when we kill malphite and he respawn 2 times. ftw?!