Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai Kuo View Post
I think it would be used on champs like Garen or Olaf and encourage them to place wards, though it depends on the price to see if it is a cost worthy buy. Also the stat value seem akward, but then again depends on the price
Yeah, so DPS champions get a powerful additional ability, and mages get stuck with nothing.

Lightstrike

07-12-2010

yeah nothing really changed GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Chaos217

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by N4sri View Post
maybe u could make heimers passive to die if he is hit once...
1. spell: one turrent max one damage per hit
2. spell: he can move(if not actived he cant move)
3. spell: per kill 0.001 gold
4. ulty: teleports on enemy fountain

i think more ppl would play him like that than NURFED LIKE THIS WTF ARE U DOING RIOT?AND NO NERF ON SHACO?!?!?!?!
shacos deceive got nerfed, the wriiggle lantern or any ward/orcle cakes shaco. Put your tank cho gath with oracle, he silences shaco and see him as he is stealthed GG shaco. Just dont play like you have downsyndrome... on the other hand, heimers Concussion grenade that blinds/stuns and massivly damages.... you cant pursue him because his turrets go icy and own you faster than an actual turret... Heimer players hate shaco because he can kill them before they get the concussion off. He is anti-heimer... however everyone hates op heimer...

iPhantom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

What I like:

- Flash stayed
- Range on Malzahar's Ultimate extended (**** YES)
- Wriggle's Lantern. Sounds like a fun new addition.

What I dislike:

- ANOTHER Kayle nerf. Seriously, wth?
- ANOTHER Pantheon nerf.
- ANOTHER Heimer nerf. (This one i'm a little meh about. I never played him, but I never thought he was OP.)
- IGNITE NERF???? WHYYYYY???

Noctai

07-12-2010

And the only thing I'm excited about is the Kayle skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
- ANOTHER Pantheon nerf.
- ANOTHER Heimer nerf. (This one i'm a little meh about. I never played him, but I never thought he was OP.)
- IGNITE NERF???? WHYYYYY???
Panth and Heimer needed it, and ignite needed it since it is no longer cleansable (overall a buff, imo)

ApthyPrjkt

07-12-2010

Finally I can effectively gank ANYONE with TF, no more gold card dodges

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Yay fling fix! I'm curious to see if there's going to be anyone trying dps kas out for the first time. I tried him once and found him not near as powerful as ap kas. Let's see if this will help at all.

DProism

07-12-2010

i do not approve of the new Lanturn item, the ward seems a bit too powerful. cooldown should be longer, because the item itself is already strong farming tool. Giving him a ward to place for sight makes it a bit hard to gank. AKA ideal item for Yi or Warwick

T h 1

07-12-2010

nasus who?

Volvagia oot

07-12-2010

I could cry and jump for joy just because of this change!!!

CH-1 Concussion Grenade now deals 50% damage to turrets, from 100%.

YES! finally, now hiemer can't just chill in a lane for 5 minutes dropping towers at will.