Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Nothing for evelynn, love some of the changes but you really didn't change anything on evelynn. She's hands down the worst champ and you didn't think to fix her at all?

Carewarwuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

no mordekaiser changes...

A WiId MaIphite

Recruiter

07-12-2010

Dam you guys nerfed pantheon i reckon the nerf was pointless (which has caused corruption in runeterra!)T.T

kite216

07-12-2010

MORE TOUHOU ITEMS PLZ ^w^

Dimensionist

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurvaano View Post
no mordekaiser changes...
See the changes to cleanse...

Shredon

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdeadman View Post
Since there is nothing about it in the patch notes... are we still stuck with only 2 rune pages?
Quote:
Will we get more than 2 rune pages?

We are currently working on allowing players to obtain more than two rune pages. This functionality will be available either at the launch of Season One, or shortly thereafter.
From the Q&A

Dazrix

07-12-2010

I expect that new item to be pretty OP.. It'll replace Madreds Razors for sure IMO. Lifesteal, the 20% chance, Ward, Armour and AD...

Why wouldn't a warwick/pantheon/Olaf or any other real damage based champ get this? (in particularly, junglers)

Cylynce

07-12-2010

They had me at "Fling can now be more easily cast on... a well-fed Cho'Gath."

That could have been the only thing added in Season 1 and it still would have been awesome.

FRZ Terror

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
Really? Because I think it's ridiculous. It's quite a significant active to be placed on an item that's just terrible for Mages.
I think it would be used on champs like Garen or Olaf and encourage them to place wards, though it depends on the price to see if it is a cost worthy buy. Also the stat value seem akward, but then again depends on the price

MrChogie

07-12-2010

wow seriously? i see nothing about new maps, sure there are plenty of champions to keep you from getting bored, but it won't/hasn't lasted forever, older players including myself are sick of just the 2 maps, i would give up 4 months of new champions for 1 new good map.