Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killaatwork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2010

where is the master yi nerf?

Luderik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Ok... For cleanse... Maybe it was a little OP to let it cleanse time bombs, mord's ult and ****. But seriously, you could now change the mastery. For 2 reasons :

1- Its very far on the mastery tree to do only cd reduction (maybe adjust the cd reduction)
2- Its gonna change the gameplay of all tanks. Tanks are the ones that need it most to remove ignite. I mean, mundo's ultimate become useless with ignite, but he could cleanse it.

VanadyrNeveraeon

07-12-2010

This patch must be incomplete. Ezreal wasn't nerfed.

J/K

Finally, no Ezreal nerf.

Ixcel

07-12-2010

more kayle nerfs? bravo

LordMcHash

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
No Ryze changes
Better then nerfing him to ****.

xzistance

07-12-2010

holy pantheon nerf batman.. that sucks.

Mpalm

07-12-2010

Not much in terms of balance, kinda disappointing.

Oh well, here's to banning soraka/heimer!

dogemelons

07-12-2010

I don't see suppression mentioned - not that I care either way, since I don't play Malz.

I like the new jungling item, it seems somewhat useless for late game though. Definitely a great early game item for preventing ganks though, hopefully it won't cost too much.
Also like the normalized spawns, now it always makes sense for Warwick to start with the golems by Lizard Buff to get Level 2 before heading to Lizard.

The champion kill exp nerf seems like a good idea to me, 5% may not seem like much but it's a step toward preventing snowballing. The turret damage increase is also a welcome step toward preventing diving, although I don't see it having too much of an effect. Guess I'll have to play with it before making any decisions though. Seems like Riot wants to prevent backdooring to an extent with the new Nexus/Nexus turret invulnerability? Inhibitors are so squishy though, so I don't see this preventing very much.

Although some aspects of Panth got nerfed, it seems like they really wanted to give him some more late game viability since they increased his level 5 stun to 2 seconds. I'm not sure that was the answer people were looking for, I guess we'll see how it works out though.

I hate Heimer and am glad for that nade nerf. Not that it really matters since I'll probably be banning him every game anyway.

Lots of good changes this patch imo.

Omega Taurus

07-12-2010

No blitz buff....sad days

CnB84

07-12-2010

You didn't touch Shaco.

I am disappoint.