Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TRyndamere is op no matter what

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hernal

12-22-2011

he will keep owning with his ult no matter if hes a good player or not is the game gets to long gg he will do the job no matter what shutdown him is a pain in the ass no matter if im tanky or what ****ing stupid riot had never seen tryndameres power is ulting!!! is not funny loosing a game that was already dominated by that *****...

12-22-2011

No. his items will own you no matter what. tryns ult is just an "oh ****" panic button. i could build the same items on any AD carry and get the same results as i would with tryn.

on the other hand. cant tell if trolling. or just stupid.

tC Paulie

12-22-2011

Quote:
HyperSpeedWombat:
No. his items will own you no matter what. tryns ult is just an "oh ****" panic button. i could build the same items on any AD carry and get the same results as i would with tryn.

on the other hand. cant tell if trolling. or just stupid.

Are you really that inept?

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

12-22-2011

Your skills are inferior.

migty1joe

12-22-2011

I am 90% sure they buffed him last patch (when they nerfed him). His slow is stronger than before. Like Riot report all changes,yea right.

Tha Antiix

12-22-2011

Tryn is easy to counter and isnt op.

Just use ignite when when he ults and his basiclly dead.

Or buy a thornmail.

Problem solved.

Juanb021

Recruiter

12-22-2011

Quote:
Hernal:
he will keep owning with his ult no matter if hes a good player or not is the game gets to long gg he will do the job no matter what shutdown him is a pain in the ass no matter if im tanky or what ****ing stupid riot had never seen tryndameres power is ulting!!! is not funny loosing a game that was already dominated by that *****...

Nasus/end discussion
wukong can kill him pretty well

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

12-22-2011

Quote:
Tha Antiix:

Or buy a thornmail.

Problem solved.

Inevitably, some inept player is going to say "those don't counter Tryndamere!"

Entirely because they want to keep *****ing about an easily played, easily defeated champion.

MrS8N

12-22-2011

Quote:
Tha Antiix:

Or buy a thornmail.

Problem solved.
Ignite when he ults is fine, until he onhit lifesteals or has cleanse/heal of his own or simply consumes his fury. And thornmail just means he is going to smack you up last... if everyone gets thornmail then you are gimping your builds just to counter one guy. That doesn't help your "trynd isn't OP" argument.

His rework seriously buffed him. Crit per fury > damage per stack... period. Mainly because it has a snowball effect to get more crit. He was a more balanced champ when low hp gave him crit.. now fools can stack lifesteal AND get passive crit bonuses.

And his fury loss is almost nothing.. 10 seconds then 5 fury per sec... please. Nerf that **** hard. And his heal has a base so he can heal without fury? Please. And he has an awesome damage debuff/slow/bush awareness. Please.

I don't have crit runes and frankly I don't need them to steamroll with him. He does just fine early with arpen and armor.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

12-22-2011

Y'know, I'd love to actually bring up good counter-arguments to all your bull**** about Tryndamere, but I figure it's hopeless. You'll either learn to play or quit the moment something more interesting (read: shiny) comes out.

I personally have no trouble with Tryndamere, and haven't in forever. He's an okay champion and a solid competitor. Just because he's easy to play doesn't mean he should be a useless champion.

P.S. I don't play Tryndamere, just saying that before any inevitable ******* says that I do without looking up player profiles.