Should this 'loss forgiven' idea be implemented?

Yes 574 85.04%
No 101 14.96%
Voters: 675. You may not vote on this poll

loss forgiven for afk/leavers/trolls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crucibal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

A little of topic but I know people have mentioned trolls/afk and bans..ect.
Honestly I don't think Riot actually bans players. I was in a ranked game recently and i wish i had taken a picture. But the player i reported for trolling and chillin in the fountain actually said "i do **** like this all the time and riot has NEVER banned me". So naturally i reported him and added that quote to my comment. Highly doubt he's been banned, which is a **** shame.

If a player is found guilty (riot actually does their job), lets say 5 times, acct should be banned for 2 weeks from ranked play. 10 times, 1 month. 20 times....delete that SOB's acct. Its a free game...they can make a new. Spent some money on skins...tough ****. Now granted that's not my choice, riot may let your next acct have your previously paid for skins. But back to this little punishment scale, something like this should exist.

Riot should also add a RECENTLY BANNED forum list just so i can see which pricks have been banned for my own personal amusement. That would be epic!

1313Jr1313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucibal View Post
A little of topic but I know people have mentioned trolls/afk and bans..ect.
Honestly I don't think Riot actually bans players. I was in a ranked game recently and i wish i had taken a picture. But the player i reported for trolling and chillin in the fountain actually said "i do **** like this all the time and riot has NEVER banned me". So naturally i reported him and added that quote to my comment. Highly doubt he's been banned, which is a **** shame.

If a player is found guilty (riot actually does their job), lets say 5 times, acct should be banned for 2 weeks from ranked play. 10 times, 1 month. 20 times....delete that SOB's acct. Its a free game...they can make a new. Spent some money on skins...tough ****. Now granted that's not my choice, riot may let your next acct have your previously paid for skins. But back to this little punishment scale, something like this should exist.

Riot should also add a RECENTLY BANNED forum list just so i can see which pricks have been banned for my own personal amusement. That would be epic!
i would love to see that as well. just poke the monkeys in the cages.

also, this:

Ocarino

03-23-2012

abusable, could cause elo inflation

Crucibal

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313Jr1313 View Post
i would love to see that as well. just poke the monkeys in the cages.

also, this:
Dude is that legit?! Did you have your account banned at one point?!

1313Jr1313

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocarino View Post
abusable, could cause elo inflation
only a system where the gain of elo on one side is greater than the loss of elo on the other could cause elo inflation. the fact that the same amount of elo is being gained and lost on each side is actually proof that it wouldn't cause elo inflation.

1313Jr1313

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucibal View Post
Dude is that legit?! Did you have your account banned at one point?!
it's legit, but it's not me. somebody was complaining about their account getting banned and posted that screenshot. it was their second time going through the tribunal and the first ended in a week suspension. i couldn't help but laugh at him.

Rainashota

09-16-2012

Or make it so whenever somebody leaves, if they dont come back within 5minutes, the team can leave without penalty and the other team gets their free elo while the leaving team loses nothing.

BigTallUgly

09-17-2012

Support this fully. I also support permanent bans from ranked for behavior like the OP described after just one game. Ranked is ranked. No excuses for throwing or feeding.