nobody wants to play bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daveuh

12-25-2011

Just played a game as rammus with anivia katarina teemo and ez. They all went top, i stayed bot against yorick. **** this game with brain damaged players. 80% game are boring. I guess this is a good result for Riot. Bah why bother, they don't give a ****.

hawkraider

12-25-2011

personally I love to play bot

Aussterben

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Last time I played bot as Ryze it was the place where the most fun was with lots of enemies coming from the top XD

mcspellitout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnmish View Post
I try to play Bot every game, I fully spec for it with champ, runes, masteries, build etc and as a result I usually force 2-3 enemy to come bot on a regular basis.

Since I started doing that I win 3/4 games, coincidence?

I honestly don't know why people find it boring, you just have to remember its probably the most important single role in the game, and I'd rather have a long line of Green Victory games in my match history than Defeat with a gold sticker.
Oh God, this. It's been only a few weeks since I've started playing Dominion frecuently, but I Sivir A LOT and most of the times even when I lose I get a gold sticker and a very high score, usually above the 10 kills and below the 5 deaths.

Bot, bot, bot.

Bonabon

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrYoS View Post
... but I can also say with confidence that many, if not most, games are decided by bot lane.
I agree with this and it's one reason I've been enjoying playing bot lane a lot this week with Maokai. If all else fails, I at least know I did the best I could given the state of the match. Cause if I do decide to take their bot turret, they usually don't get it back without sending 3+ people down, lol.

But I do agree with many here who say it's the most thankless and unappreciated role in Dominion. I've never gotten flamed for my performance or anything, but you just don't always get the help you need if/when you need it.

larkhill

01-05-2012

i love playing bot. i take it every time i can. its good to know that i can play a lane that decides the outcome of the game. a good bot lane will get the respect they deserve.

if any1 ever needs a bot lane duo queue, msg me

p.s. biased opinion due to me playing a lot of karthus and being able to do more than just win bot lane

Arth

01-05-2012

if i like a champ who does bot or can play bot then ill do so

but atm thats not the case yet

larkhill

01-06-2012

what champs do u like? u'd be surprised what ive seen work on bot lane before...

Zarcuthra

01-06-2012

It is quite simple,

The reason people are hesitant to play bottom defense is because too many Dominion players ignore bottom and beat their heads against the top tower ALL game.

People should be watching the map, and periodically go bottom to help take it, but I can't tell you how many times I've defended bottom because NOBODY would, and then never had any support for the entire game (even when the opposing team WOULD 2v1 or 3v1 me on occasion).

It is not a problem with Dominion, it is a problem with the players.