nobody wants to play bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medusa

12-22-2011

i like bot, add me and well play?

Altorr

12-22-2011

put the 3rd point in the middle of the map instead of top. the two close points are now equal distances away from the neutral point. now capping mid and bot both lead to the immediate regrouping for the fight for the middle neutral point.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

I like playing bot, actually.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

that's not true but I think if one team has a dedicated bot at team select and another team tosses whoever down there it's pretty clear which team is going to win

FDru

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
The problem with bottom is that it's too much like laning top in SR. If anyone wanted to lane, they'd play SR. Best sustain wins, pushing is punished with ganks from jungle, out-farm your opponent to win. It then goes on to suck more, because if you win the lane and take the tower, it doesn't stay taken for very long, and you're still stuck there.

I think tweaks need to be made to make bottom a little more interesting, and less like laning.
Sums it up nicely.

lbgsloan

12-22-2011

The problem is a player problem. It's like 0 cs support on SR; people REFUSE to change to 4 top 1 bottom meta and so bottom/support remain the punishment slot in soloq. It's fine and all in tournament games, where you can rely on teammates to assess the situation and switch/help bot accordingly. In soloq, it's a lifetime prison sentence. No one will help you, no one will switch with you, you will be flamed any time you lose bot regardless of how well you had done up until then.

THIS COULD ALL BE CHANGED IF PEOPLE WANTED IT TO BY RUNNING 2 BOT. But they won't. I am getting sick of it the the point where I will not play soloq anymore; I do not insta-lock, and so like lastpick on SR I am apparently expected to go bot.

airraidsiren

12-22-2011

I like to play bot aggressively. Make it your goal to take both bottom points, and it becomes a fun challenge.

Vanra

12-22-2011

Because when you're the bot lane you don't really get to do anything else. Even in SR laning phase ends eventually. In Dominion it's the whole game. And unless you're ganked, you'll only ever fight the same person the whole time, too.

spreadfred

12-22-2011

i dont mind bot, but i dont like doing it every single game. i also dont like it when i want to play a champ as a top (soraka, singed, mao, morg, karhtus, eg) but because these are "bot" champs, the team makes me go bot

Yaladilae

12-22-2011

I do not mind, IF YOU TELL ME IN CHAMP SELECT

FFs, I take runes for Top, Summoner Spell for TOP, setup for TOP

Then 4 people ask u to go BOT, wtf is that???