Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why tryndamere is uselesss end game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdxdubin

12-21-2011

So every time i see end game tryndamere i notice that he is just garbage and that he gets 3 shotted.

like cait can be a glass cannon and do a **** load more damage then tryndamere because she has better placement in team fights.

but tryndamere gets 3 shotted, ults and dies pretty much. i mean all u have to do is avoid him for 5 seconds and its gg?

i think he would be a way better champion if people build him tanky.

end game at least, maybe an atmogs, and a frozen mallet and a blood thirster, ie or pd?

secliptic

12-21-2011

Trolls these days... LOL

DreamsOfGrandeur

12-21-2011

A competent Tryndamere is the one champion you don't want to drag out a game against.

More then Veigar. More then Nasus. More then Master Yi. More then Tristana.

He is the king of the late game. If you let him get fully-farmed, he will sweep your turrets aside like nobody's business and chop your squishies in half without batting an eye - And there'll be nothing you can do about it.
Everyone else, you have a remote chance of bursting down fast to get them out of the way. With Trynd, no.

Then only person with even a remote chance of competing with Tryndamere lategame is AD Sion. And that's only because of his super Attack Speed + Life Steal ultimate; which isn't even a realistic match up.

BoobereIIa

12-21-2011

And Ashe is a tank.

Nightlynx

12-21-2011

o.0

okaaayyyyyy.....

0.o

VeritoAnimus

12-21-2011

I think I got tryn to full build once... Generally it's not worth going back for even if you have the gold though... Late game I have to say if you get to full build, you're basically unkillable and can just sweep a game. Just to prove that point I went in with a bad team playing Tryn... Late game I won after pulling a Penta-Kill, diving through 3 turrets to get it (I didn't bother going full build).

Try has late game down well enough. Consistantly hitting for 1200-1500 on auto-attacks is fun.

InsaiyanDragster

12-21-2011

lol i bet this guy was smoking pot wen he posted this

VeritoAnimus

12-21-2011

Quote:
InsaiyanDragster:
lol i bet this guy was smoking pot wen he posted this

Yeah... I could definitely see that. I have to say, when they said they were nerfing Tryn, I had to play him a few times before they did. And made a point to say I agreed with it because he was OP enough that I felt awkward playing as him.

Fusaah

12-21-2011

LeBlanc is useless early game. This comparison is not trollish at all.

Felza

12-22-2011

SIon beats him any day late game