Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion still broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

12-22-2011

No, back capping does not work if your team has 1/2 of a brain, collectively.

Enemy team sends three top, and one to your mid. Your team sends four top after capping mid.

Enemy team loses the 4v3 and windmill, your team leaves two players at Windmill and two to take back middle. Your duo at Windmill can defend the oncoming 3v2 because of tower.

Your team takes back middle and sends one more top to help defend windmill, while the remaining (highly mobile) player roams. They don't have to kill the backcapper, only poke to stop them from actually capping.

One person on each team is now tied up doing nothing, and your team has the advantage at Windmill because it's 3 vs. 3+Tower...

Quote:
Eve
Teemo
Yi
Twitch
All boots of mobility Phantom Dancers

AP shaco

OP

Someone forgot Tanky DPS and defensive items still exist in this game.

lbgsloan

12-22-2011

level 6 troll, ignore him. He probably just LOST a game to backcapping because nobody knows how to play at that level and is qqing.

dredzach

12-22-2011

You backdoor

on my way from fountain to windmill i take 3 seconds to drive you off, then proceed to help my team outnumber your team.

You return after i'm gone. My next ally coming out of fountain goes 3 seconds out of their way to drive you off and take back the tower. That ally then proceeds to the real game continuing to outnumber your allies.

As your team continues to complain that they are outnumbered you say "how are you outnumbered there is always someone stopping my backdoor."

gg

l2p

dredzach

12-22-2011

Plan #2:

Your whole team backdoors a point.

Our bottom caps your bottom cause you have no bottom.
The rest of our team caps all the other turrets you left undefended.
You wind up with the one tower you backdoored and as you take 5 people to the next one, my ally comes over and takes it back.

Your plan is the stupidest plan ever. I mean, you think our team can't see that all 5 of you are all in one place? It's easy to avoid you when you do that.