Dominion still broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeShroom View Post
Eve
Teemo
Yi
Twitch
All boots of mobility Phantom Dancers

AP shaco

OP
So i faced a trollteam like this one with my team. Tough fight, but once we had the hang of it, how they rolled, it was gg. That was with 200 points for us left.

Sorry, if backcapping works for you, you need better opponents.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Lol

The OP is a level 6 or something, definitely hasn't played much Dom, is just trlling.

The gold plac who said it was good is also bad at dominion, losing more often than winning, plays zilean and kat.

Cubeshroom has only played 30 games of dom, and isn't even level 30 either.

Anyone get the feeling this is a thread of trolls? Saying "This is broken" because they don't actually play Dom?

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Ok so as I read this I hear the Op and the supporters say 1 v1 backcapping win. My counter to that is that would work if the defender was dumb. The key to winning a 1 v 1 even when your champ is not a great 1 v 1 champ is to fight at the point. If they are backdooring 90% of the time they won't have minions to help so it'll be like turret diving to get the kill and cap the point. Meanwhile your alone and your team would get picked off one by one.

Hugs From Momma

12-21-2011

Level 6 be trollin'

WaterD103

12-21-2011

Let'me guess, the players plan to defend of your backdoor was to sit on the tower , exposed so you know exactly where they were, and thus you knew exactly where to go.

Inkyjinx

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeShroom View Post
Eve
Teemo
Yi
Twitch
All boots of mobility Phantom Dancers

AP shaco

OP
lol

seen this a few times and its nothing. Maybe with a Rammus and a Kennen...

skyqula

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Let'me guess, the players plan to defend of your backdoor was to sit on the tower , exposed so you know exactly where they were, and thus you knew exactly where to go.
Lol xD Who waits in exposed area's? You wait at speed shrines or bushes. Never ontop of a point. (wich also allows you to intercept backdoring oponents).

Honestly this whole topic is one big learn to play problem. Dominion is fine. Its the lack of understanding of tactics thats the problem. Either by lack of guides or maybe as simple as a lacking tutorial.

Shaxtenn

12-22-2011

As long as they aren't balancing champions for Dominion, Dominion will always have horrible balance problems, and as long as it has horrible balance problems, people won't be interested in playing it.

maxusmaximus

12-22-2011

The best solution to backcappers is push and take their towers. As long as you have the advantage of numbers they will amount to nothing. I played a game with twitch eve and rammus trying this on and while they caught us out to start with they ultimately lost because we were defending when we needed to be and just kept ganking them over and over because they were always alone.

jars

12-22-2011

backdooring is a joke on dominion. no one good loses to backdooring.