Receive a 300 RP Bonus with a Riot Points Purchase!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterOppa

01-12-2012

i bought my on the 2nd of January, and i didnt get my bonus rp yet ...too late to ask? thanks

Epicpwnage

01-13-2012

I bought RP on Jan 9th and still have not received my extra 300 RP. Can you help? Thanks!

C0achWhip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

i made 2 purchases of RP (since i put to much credit on my Paypal account i just made another RP purchase) but i did NOT receive the extra rp...
offcourse i read the part about "single rp purchase" but it's starting to look like a double purchase cancels it out :S

Critical Gank

03-21-2012

hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody knows when the next free RP give away will be? I hope soon, because Ive been waiting to stack my RP I got from the Christmas give away to get a free skin =D

can somebody help answer thanks a lot!

gabedibble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Hope we see this again

Nordlysa

01-25-2013

Hi there, i've just made my very first purchase of Riot Points and did not get the bonus RP.

More than 30 min has already passed since the purchase.
I've read that if i open the purchase window to buy a skin (for example) i should see the real total RP (including the "not given" bonus RP), but I don't.