@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fabooloove

12-22-2011

i think teemo should get a little buff, hes poison should be like vaynes silver bolts, but over time. They should deal % of current health as damage over time, with a flat amount. Not stacking, but refreshing the debuff with each attack.

His sprint should have a little CD reduction, and his base HP should be a buffed too, if he is under any kind of disables, he can easly die.

His mushrooms are kind of OK, so his passive, maybe, instead of providing attack speed, it should provide movement speed. That way you could run away from foes with oracles, and gank-chase too. (Similar to sivirs new passive)

obviously, oracles and MR can counter teemo... all champs can be counter. With only MR you are already countering karthus, lux, morgana, singed, vlad etc etc... any magic carry.

Teemo is for me a roaming pusher, punishes foes for getting to close, can farm 2 lanes at once and can disable the carry for 2,5 secs on a team fight, while poisoning.

Sir Viva Lism

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy****** View Post
So, let's buff everything about Teemo... gotcha. Let's hope that gets filed under the "no thanks" bin. Your proposed "solutions" to imaginary problems make him very over powered. There's a reason those things were nerfed. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the "you won't hit the broad side of a barn for the duration of the fight" - blinding dart - taken out completely.
First read the original post in its entirety then and you will know that its a list of things that need fixing. Fixing some will stop the need to fix others.

Then please explain how the problems with Teemo are imaginary.
The game has changed a lot after his nerfs. Many champs, with better CC and better mobility have been added.

Finally when using "Don't get me wrong" the following statement should be in relation to a contradiction of what you said previously otherwise you are just complaining with extra words.

ninjaipod

12-22-2011

AD Teemo:

Teemo skills that scale with AD = 0
Teemo steroid skills = 0
Reason to pick AD Teemo over any other AD champion = none.

About AP Teemo:

The Rain Man
one of the Top teemo players:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rain Man
Why is AP Teemo not viable?

AP teemo cannot farm well at all, is constantly HP starved, and is way too heavily reliant on shrooms to do damage. Basically the way I see it, every shroom you use in lane for killing creeps is one less shroom that can be used for lane/map control. As for AP Teemo's scaling with his E spell, its not nearly substantial enough to justify building AP, especially since in teamfights AP teemo will be the first target, and won't get off alot of autoattacks as basically a melee mage. Mages need to be able to sit at a distance and dish out damage while staying out of harm's way, and teemo's short autoattack range does not allow him to dish out damage effectively without putting him at risk.

Post-nerf Edit: AP Teemo is even less viable as shroom damage is nerfed, cooldown is insane, and AP Teemo has even less presence on a map.

Teemo needs to have defensive masteries as his range is retardedly small and requires him to be able to take alot of damage in a teamfight as for alot of the time you will have to be out of position to hit people

Basically the only way I see fit to play Teemo in his current state is tanky dps, played much like any melee champion.
you would never pick ap teemo over brand, sion, karthus, cass, malz, [insert any ap champion here]...

his only 'nuke' are his mushrooms and they are highly unreliable, to make use toxic shot you need to get close really close because of his **** auto-attack range that happens to be shorter than most of the nukes/cc's in the game, move quick is a joke... well...

ap teemo = newbie trap, this build used to be good before all the nerfs. (blame riot)

ty riot for ruining teemo. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Teemo the Swift Scout:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1177309

Fixing Mr Teemo:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1111826

@ Morello and Phreak, let's talk about Teemo:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1418032

[Poll] What's Worst (least effective) CC in The Game?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1042983

ninjaipod

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Champion Feedback forum ----------->
there are at least 5 huge threads about teemo on the champion feedback forum including a 'copy' of this one, sadly you didn't know that because just like the reds you most likely never visited the champion feedback forum.

Vannim1

12-22-2011

I feel like the only thing he needs is "potentially" a attack range increase but most importantly, just buffing his base ad would bring him up to par again... Maybe not competitive level, but still it would be nice to be on par

ninjaipod

12-22-2011

one simple change that imo would be great:

buff his base movement speed and nerf a little the move quick passive.
his top speed would be the same but at least he wouldn't be so ridiculous slow while in combat (305 base ms).

-move quick passive doesn't work while he is taking fire-

krazykilla526

12-22-2011

wow....that was really long. How long did it take you to type that?

Yfrappefort

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy****** View Post
So, let's buff everything about Teemo... gotcha. Let's hope that gets filed under the "no thanks" bin. Your proposed "solutions" to imaginary problems make him very over powered. There's a reason those things were nerfed. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the "you won't hit the broad side of a barn for the duration of the fight" - blinding dart - taken out completely.
Do you honestly think that I think Riot will boost everything about Teemo? Of course not. I'm just saying that right now, his kit combined with his base stats makes him underpowered. This post if just a list of things they COULD improve. Surelly you are smart enough to see this, yes?

Senor Crouch

12-22-2011

I couldn't agree more about his Auto-Attack Range. Considering that his "E" is only effective when he gets an Auto-Attack in. I've noted this on countless occasions seeing how my main is Teemo as well. In my opinion his Auto-Attack range needs to be increased to something close to an ability's range.

Having Teemo as a Main and Veigar as a Second, I know a need for a buff when I see one. Lol.

Yfrappefort

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
Teemo can beat a fed Jax close range... no buff needed
Are you stupid or something? Jax destroy Teemo so badly it's not even funny, even if you have a SOTD. He can't even beat a Jax with equal gear, so forget about the fed Jax. His blind will only make his AA miss, not his jump, nor his ult. Oh, and you will miss tons because of his dodge, so no poison either and you can't kite him because of his jump/stun.