@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueekyNinja View Post
The only thing that scares me about teemo is his shrooms, although it is true to counter his shrooms with oracles/MR not all his mushrooms can be countered that easily ex: shroom in the tiny bush in the middle of the river by dragon. MR is good too but squishies usually focus on their killing ability building little MR if any.
The shrooms are his R, the most powerful skill of every champ, i think it's kind of obvious you can't negate them all, other way they would be useless. Anyway, with an oracle's they are almost completely negated, shrooms make a REAL difference early-mid, in late game they become almost useless (like the rest of his kit) unless you sacrifice yourself to detonate one in the middle of a team fight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecclesian

Senior Member

11-15-2012

This is so dumb...

Teemo is a main of mine and I absolutely own people with him. I take flash and ghost or ghost and exhaust so I rarely die unless the whole enemy team is gunning for me hard.

Teemo at full build can dominate hardcore and get lots of kills and assists without even being around.

I use this build:
-magic pene boots
-nashors
-unholy grail
-void staff
-rabadons
-deathfire

The deathfire does 40%+ of their hp all by itself. If they step on a shroom thats 900+ dmg.

If you are a shroom master like me, you always know right where to put shrooms during each phase of the game. I get sooo many kills and assists while being on the other side of the map because an enemy ran into a shroom trying to get away from my team. Late game after we get in their base I shroom their base. I always get my team to kite the enemies into my shroom trails when we retreat too. I shroom all over their jungle and on their buffs.

When my team is down I shroom my jungle and can more often than not turn the game around with just my shrooms.

TEEMO AINT UP TEEMO OP!!!

If you think Teemo needs a buff you don't know how to play him.

Lets play a scenario real fast. X has 4000 hp. X gets blasted with dfg and now has 2500 or less hp. X steps on 2 shrooms spaced out and placed perfectly for max dmg and now has 1600 hp or less. I then proceed to blind X and now X has 1100 HP. X hits another shroom and now has 600 hp. I then finish X off very quickly with another blind and a few AA. All this happens in less than 12 seconds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWheatOne

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
This is so dumb...

Teemo is a main of mine and I absolutely own people with him. I take flash and ghost or ghost and exhaust so I rarely die unless the whole enemy team is gunning for me hard.

Teemo at full build can dominate hardcore and get lots of kills and assists without even being around.

I use this build:
-magic pene boots
-nashors
-unholy grail
-void staff
-rabadons
-deathfire

The deathfire does 40%+ of their hp all by itself. If they step on a shroom thats 900+ dmg.

If you are a shroom master like me, you always know right where to put shrooms during each phase of the game. I get sooo many kills and assists while being on the other side of the map because an enemy ran into a shroom trying to get away from my team. Late game after we get in their base I shroom their base. I always get my team to kite the enemies into my shroom trails when we retreat too. I shroom all over their jungle and on their buffs.

When my team is down I shroom my jungle and can more often than not turn the game around with just my shrooms.

TEEMO AINT UP TEEMO OP!!!

If you think Teemo needs a buff you don't know how to play him.

Lets play a scenario real fast. X has 4000 hp. X gets blasted with dfg and now has 2500 or less hp. X steps on 2 shrooms spaced out and placed perfectly for max dmg and now has 1600 hp or less. I then proceed to blind X and now X has 1100 HP. X hits another shroom and now has 600 hp. I then finish X off very quickly with another blind and a few AA. All this happens in less than 12 seconds.
How the hell do you get enough gold farm for that set up, especially with planting shrooms across the map? What is stopping the other team from getting oracles? How do you handle mages or higher ranged champs? How do your Summoner Spells help if your enemy has the same? How do you help your team in teamfights? How do you not die instantly once caught?

Just to let you know, if the enemy team doesn't know anything, Teemo will dominate them, so if you have a low skill level, your opponents will naturally be stomped by him.

At the higher tiers, especially at tournaments, what you're asking for is impossible to get. Otherwise, why would we never even see him? If he can be used as you say, which would naturally mean total map control, which is critical at that level of play, he'd be in every banned list in champion selection. So why do we not see him at all, in any serious games where his abilities would truly matter, as a map control escape artist harasser?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecclesian

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
How the hell do you get enough gold farm for that set up, especially with planting shrooms across the map? What is stopping the other team from getting oracles? How do you handle mages or higher ranged champs? How do your Summoner Spells help if your enemy has the same? How do you help your team in teamfights? How do you not die instantly once caught?

Just to let you know, if the enemy team doesn't know anything, Teemo will dominate them, so if you have a low skill level, your opponents will naturally be stomped by him.

At the higher tiers, especially at tournaments, what you're asking for is impossible to get. Otherwise, why would we never even see him, if he can be used as you say, which would naturally mean total map control, which is critical at that level of play. So why do we not see him at all, in any serious games where his abilities would truly matter, as a map control escape artist harasser?
Oracles doesnt help you when you accidently run into a shroom because you are being chased. Oracles doesnt help you when you turn a curner and walk right into a shroom in a blind spot. oracles doesnt help you when you walk into a shroom placed on the edge of a bush.

I just went 14/1/9 against these champs in RANKED 5v5:
-yoric
-gragas
-voli
-trist
-eve

This was the build I was suing:
-pene boots
-kages
-void staff
-unholy grail
-blasting wand
-large rod

They surrendered just like I said they do in an older thread I made explaining to people how I own with teemo. I got counter picked and still owned like a boss just like how I said I freakin own like a boss.

TEEMO OWNS!!!!!! GO SUPER TEEMO!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Played like three games on PBE with the new items, masteries and everything new.

Masteries, i think this are good, but they were made really fast, there's problably better ones.

Runes: AP Quints, MPen Marks, Armor Seals, MR/lvl glyphs. (I'm out of IP, can't buy marks)

Some Games

Build:

Merc's + Furor Enchant > Wriggles (If needed) > Frozen Mallet > Wit's End > Blade of the Ruined King > Hurricane > Sell Wriggles > Guardian's Angel.

This way you keep some tankyness from the old build, get decent damage, and the most important thing, a lot of movement speed + good CC reduction with the new mastery "Relentless" (15% less CC duration) + Tenacity (35%) = 50% less CC duration, this is something good for Teemo, really good.

Now don't get me wrong, i'm not telling Teemo is totally fine or OP now, i think the new items and masteries are really helpful to Teemo, but... Is he viable now? i don't know, i need more testing, tomorrow i'll continue my "test marathon".

PD.: Someone should test AP Teemo on PBE, because i will test Tanky/On-hit, that's my way to play him, if someone wants to/can test AP Teemo, add me and we can test together.
PD2.: Something really interesting, Riot is deleting Oracle's Elexir and going to introduce Oracle's Extract (with duration, 5 minutes i think) this is something interesting and really good for Teemo !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcticfury

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Teemo could use a small defense buff, maybe more armor/mr or hp, but his damage is very nice. His early game harass is why he is viable, he is supposed to tip the scales early on and let your team get the jump. While his late game is super squishy, he should be a full item ahead of the other adc, and that item can be tanky. The buffs mentioned on the first post in this thread would make Teemo more OP than Darius, Rengar, and EZ ever were if combined. LTP

I actually logged on just to down vote this post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
Teemo could use a small defense buff, maybe more armor/mr or hp, but his damage is very nice. His early game harass is why he is viable, he is supposed to tip the scales early on and let your team get the jump. While his late game is super squishy, he should be a full item ahead of the other adc, and that item can be tanky. The buffs mentioned on the first post in this thread would make Teemo more OP than Darius, Rengar, and EZ ever were if combined. LTP

I actually logged on just to down vote this post.
LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
This is so dumb...

Teemo is a main of mine and I absolutely own people with him. I take flash and ghost or ghost and exhaust so I rarely die unless the whole enemy team is gunning for me hard.

Teemo at full build can dominate hardcore and get lots of kills and assists without even being around.

I use this build:
-magic pene boots
-nashors
-unholy grail
-void staff
-rabadons
-deathfire


The deathfire does 40%+ of their hp all by itself. If they step on a shroom thats 900+ dmg.

If you are a shroom master like me, you always know right where to put shrooms during each phase of the game. I get sooo many kills and assists while being on the other side of the map because an enemy ran into a shroom trying to get away from my team. Late game after we get in their base I shroom their base. I always get my team to kite the enemies into my shroom trails when we retreat too. I shroom all over their jungle and on their buffs.

When my team is down I shroom my jungle and can more often than not turn the game around with just my shrooms.

TEEMO AINT UP TEEMO OP!!!

If you think Teemo needs a buff you don't know how to play him.


Lets play a scenario real fast. X has 4000 hp. X gets blasted with dfg and now has 2500 or less hp. X steps on 2 shrooms spaced out and placed perfectly for max dmg and now has 1600 hp or less. I then proceed to blind X and now X has 1100 HP. X hits another shroom and now has 600 hp. I then finish X off very quickly with another blind and a few AA. All this happens in less than 12 seconds.
*sigh*. Another of "these" post. I don't even know where to begin. Here goes :

First bold : How is taking ghost/exhaust/ignite supposed to give you an edge over your opponents if they have access to the same spells? If you flash to avoid dying, any smart opponent will just flash too and finish you off.

2th bold : So can any champion with a full build? And way better then Teemo can ever hope. He can't carry. Teemo can only do well if his team does well too. Forget it if two, or even one lane in the enemy team gets fed.

3th bold : Oh my god. Do you even realize how much your build cost? No? Well, let me tell you. It cost a total of 15160 gold. 15160 gold! In any average game, you'll almost never get over 10k. To top this off, aside from 40 MR, your build is PURE GLASS CANNON! No HP, no armor, you'll get blown off by anything (especially the AD carry that got more range then you or any AD assassin with a gap closer). Teemo cannot be glass cannon, or else you sneeze on him and he dies.

4th bold : Well, gj. You just proved that you won against people who have absolutly no idea how to fight Teemo. Only noobs will follow Teemo or his team in the jungle, especially VS an AP Teemo. Only people who don't know how to keep their cool against Teemo and realize how easy he is to kill and gank. If you don't fall for his global taunt and chase him for 5 minutes in his forest filled with mushrooms, you win.

You just want to play hide and seek in the forest? The enemy team can now enjoy a 4v5 while you waste your time hoping to get a kill on someone wandering. This game is not about 1v1. Your build is all about 1v1. Team fights win this game. I could take your build with LB, Eve or even AP Tristana and do way better in killing a single target, since I would not only do more damage, but I actually got a move that allow me to escape.

Also, oracle do counter you. Hard. Even more so that you play pure AP. Dosen't matter if you are a "shroom master", people can just enter a bush from middle and destroy your edge shrooms, or avoid the very small ones (or just ram in them with MR or a shield). And if you put your shrooms in the open, well...GL hitting anyone.

5th bold : Teemo... OP...Hahaha, good one. If you think Teemo is OP, you clearly never fought someone who know how to own him, since he is easy to counter. Teemo got an old and outdated kit, and is badly in need of a rework. Why do you think he's never used in tournaments or high ELO? Because he's only good against noobs. Deal with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
.
Have you tried the new stuff on PBE?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecclesian

Senior Member

11-16-2012

I main Teemo and use him ALL THE TIME and so I know from personal experience how much Teemo rox.

I keep getting the feeling you people just hate Teemo just to hate him. It's like you people are obessed...

You can't tell me I can't do stuff I do all the time.

Yer right I don't often get to go full build. BECAUSE THE ENEMY TEAM SURRENDERS OR WE WIN IN UNDER 40 MINS EVERY TIME i PLAY TEEMO!!!

Now plz quick blabing nonsense about Teemo. You people clearly don't know how to play Teemo or even know how to play against him...

I can't remember the last game I lost using Teemo... It's been so long.

Plz keep spending 400 gold on oracles. Please keep face chacking bushes with Oracles trying to find my shrooms... xD

Freakin Teemo fails make me laugh... xD LOL