@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegesuke View Post
Nerf shrooms , buff auto attack range and base stats

Good deal ?
No, his shrooms are already bad enough as an "ultimate".

Invictrix

11-10-2012

I think Blade of the Ruined King, or it's ap equivalent will make Teemo viable.

Yfrappefort

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
I don't think items are what will make Teemo viable. Sure, it can give him a hand, but his core design is still broken and items cannot and will never fix it.

DarksideEric

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I don't think items are what will make Teemo viable. Sure, it can give him a hand, but his core design is still broken and items cannot and will never fix it.
Unless of course there was an item that converted DoT magic damage to 100% Spell Vamp >)

Warm One

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
A fallacy if I've ever seen one. Any champion that can efficiently use new items, can use it better than Teemo right now. His short AA range, horribly low base speed, lack of competitive skills, squishiness, lack of sustain, lack of dueling power, and ironically, the lack of ability to safely scout, make him outclassed in every area. Items can just be used on champs that make the most out of it.

He is quite literally a master of none. Even his supposed warding ability is easily countered by high level players (oracles and defensive champ clearing), which makes his ult literally useless in every way. He already couldn't use it in a battle, but now he can't use it to ward. So he's just down one more skill, along with move quick, which is just useless really, with all the knock-ups, silence, and stuns, not to mention straight up faster champs, with their own MS boosting skills of their own (along with additional effects).

To say a new item will help him is like saying more money available to all will help the poor. Inflation helps no one, especially the poor.

Pinker 10

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
(While is almost changed nothing for Ezreal, one of the main target for the item nerf).

Yes. Nerf phage. That will effect Ezreal. There's only one thing that can hurt Ezreal, and that's removing his ability to laugh in the face of Hard CC.

Yfrappefort

11-13-2012

Meanwhile, in a new Zed thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samizul View Post
Unfortunately you can't judge him by that - CertainlyT helped me out on Zed while I was out of town but I was his main designer. And since he's my first, we're just going to wait and see rather than pre-judging him. I can tell you I've heard both that he's overpowered and underpowered so I think the jury is still out.
This forum should be renamed "New champion feedback".

Togekiss24

11-13-2012

Has riot recognized people's feelings on Teemo and the possibility of a rework? They posted that Teemo death count thing which wasn't really that funny to begin with.

DrNova

11-13-2012

I think there are plenty of other champs who much more badly need work then Teemo.

Tsabo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNova View Post
I think there are plenty of other champs who much more badly need work then Teemo.
Maybe but that doesn't mean he's fine, there are probably some champs who need work, but he is needing it too, one thing does not change the other.