@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freerun4cover

10-28-2012

put him 6 feet under he can 2 shot carries with shrooms

Hafr

10-30-2012

I have not played in a couple months. I have vowed to not play until Teemo gets buffs. I am very displeased to see that Riot has yet to respond to this constructive thread. I have no clue what the fear is.

Are you afraid of Teemo becoming to powerful? You do realize you can change things about him. You can replace his blind with a stun or something. I have no clue what the hold up is but I guess I have to keep waiting.

Kazadiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

It's possible that it's because he's incredibly annoying to deal with. You either counter him or get incredibly frustrated and hate playing the lane. It's a lot of the same problems people have with Darius at the moment, the difference being that Darius isn't getting nerfed because he actually hurts his team despite being strong, where-as teemo helps the teem via blinds and map awareness.

CTomz

10-30-2012

bump

Tsabo

10-30-2012

Well, i posted in general discussion a thread about Teemo's problems and Riot closed it, nice try Tzabo.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2745108

I'll just wait now till Riot decides to buff the little yordle, i'm done with it

VaschLagHammer

10-30-2012

EHere's my take on Teemo. Everyone has a love and hate relationship with the little *******. There's the Pro Teemo group where people say he needs major buff. And there's the Anti Teemo; where people are tired of getting out farmed and poked to hell. Here's the pro Teemo Arguments

-He has no role
- He's useless in team fights.
- Has 0 steroids
- Can't chase/out run any champions with running steroids
- He's squishy(what ever the hell that means)
- He's not AD.

And there's the Anti Teemo group
- His global taunt will enrage you
- You run into 100 mushrooms a game
-He will poke the hell out of you
-He will out run you
- His toxic shot will murder you

Whether he gets a buff or nerf, no one will be happy. He's just that hated/loved. Idk what they can do to satisfy both groups. People will be asshurt either way.

Yfrappefort

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCn Sigmah View Post
EHere's my take on Teemo. Everyone has a love and hate relationship with the little *******. There's the Pro Teemo group where people say he needs major buff. And there's the Anti Teemo; where people are tired of getting out farmed and poked to hell. Here's the pro Teemo Arguments

-He has no role
- He's useless in team fights.
- Has 0 steroids
- Can't chase/out run any champions with running steroids
- He's squishy(what ever the hell that means)
- He's not AD.

And there's the Anti Teemo group
- His global taunt will enrage you
- You run into 100 mushrooms a game
-He will poke the hell out of you
-He will out run you
- His toxic shot will murder you

Whether he gets a buff or nerf, no one will be happy. He's just that hated/loved. Idk what they can do to satisfy both groups. People will be asshurt either way.
This is exactly why he need to be reworked. His design is not only outdated, but he is overall an anti-fun AND UP champion. Both those who hate and love him would be happy with a smart rework (but as with any rework, many will also QQ about it). Now, if only Riot could show some kind of sign that he is on their radar for season 3...

People also don't realize that the Phage nerf was also a huge nerf to Teemo especially (While is almost changed nothing for Ezreal, one of the main target for the item nerf).

Tsabo

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
This is exactly why he need to be reworked. His design is not only outdated, but he is overall an anti-fun AND UP champion. Both those who hate and love him would be happy with a smart rework (but as with any rework, many will also QQ about it). Now, if only Riot could show some kind of sign that he is on their radar for season 3...

People also don't realize that the Phage nerf was also a huge nerf to Teemo especially (While is almost changed nothing for Ezreal, one of the main target for the item nerf).
When i saw the nerf to Phage in the patch notes, i noticed how Riot ignores every champ who isn't in the "popular" side, they tried to nerf Corki and Ezreal with this nerf, they wanted a little nerf in this area, but they NERFHAMMERED! Teemo with that one, looks like they don't realize that.

ninja131313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

i can see your point but i see him in every game and everyone of then has a different build. as far as i know they will buff/nerf or rework champs that arnt played that much or are op or up (sry tundle,karma). sry but he wont be buffed because too many people play him right now.

2ndMizukage

11-01-2012

I think his Q is fine., his passive I use it maybe a few times a game. Only during laning phase though and occasionally if I am fed I ambush them at their blue buff. (Mid late game)

But it needs some changes...

His ult would be the other fix, needs a buff everything he said would be amazing. Let me throw them at people then teemo could be sort of like a Mage in team fights!!! That would be amazing!!,!, omg I just realized how cool that would be.

This thread is very well put together come on riot.