@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warm One

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forslund View Post
Curse Eu (Crs extinkt) plays him AP mid regularly and even got him banned in some tournament. Balls picked him last Solomid Invitational aswell as Regi. Dont have an actual source but I'm sure there are replays somewhere. Sure he might not get played every single game like Jayce but he get picks unlike 80% of the other champions.
Unless I get some honest links and replays, I can't confirm anything you're saying, as much as I'd like to believe this.

gavnuts

10-07-2012

teemo does need buffs. rarely do i ever come across a good teemo player on my team so honestly i might as well dodge every game with a teemo teammate. ive also contemplated banning him whenever im team captain. i think riot leaves him weak to bring on the captain teemo jokes and the teemo hat sales.

Thulgen

10-08-2012

first off i love teemo hes so much fun to play
teemo just like any champ can be OP or suck based on who and how he is being played
ive seen teemos act like they are a melee carry and run right up to enemy and try to fight it out, so sad then ive seen the good poke teemoes
does he need a buff maybe something small
does he need to be nerfed well the fact you never see him in high level games should speak for itself if he was OP he would be played and banned in high lev competion.
last "never underestimate the power of the scouts code "

Togekiss24

10-11-2012

I actually took the time to read through all of this. Every point made here was valid. Playing Teemo for quite some time now, I realize that while he is a generally fun champ to stomp some people with, he has terrible scaling throughout the game and it's hard to answer how he is useful to a team composition. Yeah, you could say he's there for the wards, but as soon as the team gets tanky/ gets oracles/ buys banshee's it's over. He is pathetic in teamfights as he has short range and a nonexistent burst, and his passive is completely unreliable, as it's rare that anyone would walk towards your position for you to attack, and the attack speed buff has such a short duration, in addtion to still being slow early game, that the whole thing is a joke.

I would really like to see some buffs/reworks given to Teemo. He is a fun champ to play and needs to be better utilized.

Yfrappefort

10-12-2012

Poor Teemo...http://majorleagueoflegends.s3.amazo...nfographic.png

Killed 75 times per second, 324% more then last year.

Teemo really need that rework...

Arcticfury

10-12-2012

Well I think Teemo is a different type of champion. He has a good speed without the use of abilities, his poison is great, his shrooms can make the difference in fights if placed well, his dmg output is awesome, he is really fun.

He doesn't have CC unless by chance with a shroom, he is by far one of the squishiest champs. These are really the only complaints, all I'd like to see is a bit more defense or escape ability, but leave the rest. He is meant to feed, his poisons kill runners really well, he can poke well, he can slow chasers with shrooms. But you need to feed. Isn't that the idea of him though? Get 3-5 kills early on and you tear it up.

Thulgen

10-12-2012

look at all the views of this thread

Teemo Rules!!!!!!!!!!

Warm One

10-13-2012

Just saw Teemo in the show match. Though just for fun, it illustrates just how horrible he is against another pro-player. 2/14 KD is nothing to laugh at. Even his most effective cheese in buff stealing isn't viable, as shown at the start.

Magic Resist

10-13-2012

Everyone <3's Teemo.

What will the next champ be? Check it out. Give feedback

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2672322

Horus Communer

10-13-2012

My friend mains Teemo, but he doesn't really play anymore. Why?
Teemo was his hard main and he barely ever played anything else because he was so good at Teemo. This was a while ago, when Teemo was always played AD and he went mid and all. But since Teemo isn't as good anymore, I don't think he has fun playing anymore. Why not play another champion, you ask? Well, if he played another champion, it was usually volibear or alistar. And he's not as good as them as he is with Teemo. When teemo was still good, he was amazing with him. Once, for some weird reason he bought sheen(on Teemo?) but he went 10/1. I think he stopped playing because he was constantly losing lane and it wasn't as fun anymore.
------------------
My response to this:
I agree, I think Teemo needs a buff. Actually, unless you have amazing tanky players on your team who take all the fire, and get really fed, you can be decent with Teemo. Only by going 18/4 with him and having awesome teammates was I actually doing good.
I really think he needs a buff. He's really been killed and I barely ever play him anymore.
------This is only my opinion :/-----
Cheers!