@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ktonos

07-16-2012

Riot please at-least acknowledge this thread exists. Its over 200 pages and not even a "sorry Teemo is fine" remark from a riot employee. Give us something so we know this work isn't just in Vayne =)

Hin Hin 1030

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

riot please buff teemo, he is cute, but he is weaker than many champion.

UrBetterThanMe

07-16-2012

I will forever bump this thread. Riot, get off your arses.

Hin Hin 1030

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Why riot treat teemo like this. My teemo, you are so poor T_T
Please buff him, and let people dont look down on teemo again.

Hin Hin 1030

07-16-2012

I really love teemo^_^

Hin Hin 1030

07-16-2012

I really love teemo^_^

Turok20310

07-16-2012

I agree and disagree, here's why - i play Teemo allot its one of my favorite champs. At the latest nerf i changed my item build to kinda all on-hit items and it rocks, loads of attack speed with those items works really really good. Here is my total item build ( the order i get em depends on the enemy team and how its going )
Ionic Spark - Boots of switfness - Executioner's Calling - Nashor's Tooth - Malady - Madred's Bloodrazor

With this item build i got like 2,456 attack speed , my runes are 11 attack damage - 8.3 attack speed and 15 ability power ( ye it isnt perfect yet :P ). With that attack speed you get the lightning from Ionic Spark allot - stacks good with Madred's Bloodrazor - Malady does awsome damage - executioer's calling is really awsome i even got some kills of that dont underestimate it and the lifesteal is awsome and ofc we got our own poison on it- so even if you land 1 hit you will do allot of damage, and with Nashor's Tooth you can shroom allot without really getting oom. The boots are for getting around the map good and be a teemo that shrooms ( sometimes in the middle of paths but also as a ward then you put em on the side so they dont walk over it but you still see em a sec ) Why i didnt take those boots that give allot more speed out combat is i need speed in combat aswell - you are really squishy so you need it. Also i use flash + heal , and everytime i get a kill while using heal i get called a noob >,> but why? It saved my @ss and because of it i killed you so its imbah. I use 0/9/21 because i love that hehe - could do more in offence but with this i do allot of damage already.
Thats the disagree part that i changed my gameplay with teemo.
Now the agree,
You die quick... if you get caught and cant flash out you are mostly dead and you need to run around and shroom allot so you need to take some risks. This is also the reason why i go for Ionic spark first, i get the health thing then boots and then lifesteal and then finish ionic spark before something els.

And against some champs its really hard , ye you got ya blind but against casters its more or less useless ( besides the damage ofc )

Flarewynd

07-16-2012

Over a hundred thousand views and still no Riot reply? Just pathetic.

RayDrazon

07-16-2012

I agree that Teemo needs a buff. He is easily overshadowed by other champions in the role of AD Carry. Yesterday, I was playing Kog'Maw and wasn't even doing that well. My kills was around even with my deaths and I had about 2 assists.

Later on, an enemy Teemo just surprise-attacked me. Even while I was blinded and Teemo had the 40% faster attack speed, I just gunned him down with my ult and basic attacks.

Ktonos

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turok20310 View Post
I agree and disagree, here's why - i play Teemo allot its one of my favorite champs. At the latest nerf i changed my item build to kinda all on-hit items and it rocks, loads of attack speed with those items works really really good. Here is my total item build ( the order i get em depends on the enemy team and how its going )
Ionic Spark - Boots of switfness - Executioner's Calling - Nashor's Tooth - Malady - Madred's Bloodrazor

With this item build i got like 2,456 attack speed , my runes are 11 attack damage - 8.3 attack speed and 15 ability power ( ye it isnt perfect yet :P ). With that attack speed you get the lightning from Ionic Spark allot - stacks good with Madred's Bloodrazor - Malady does awsome damage - executioer's calling is really awsome i even got some kills of that dont underestimate it and the lifesteal is awsome and ofc we got our own poison on it- so even if you land 1 hit you will do allot of damage, and with Nashor's Tooth you can shroom allot without really getting oom. The boots are for getting around the map good and be a teemo that shrooms ( sometimes in the middle of paths but also as a ward then you put em on the side so they dont walk over it but you still see em a sec ) Why i didnt take those boots that give allot more speed out combat is i need speed in combat aswell - you are really squishy so you need it. Also i use flash + heal , and everytime i get a kill while using heal i get called a noob >,> but why? It saved my @ss and because of it i killed you so its imbah. I use 0/9/21 because i love that hehe - could do more in offence but with this i do allot of damage already.
Thats the disagree part that i changed my gameplay with teemo.
Now the agree,
You die quick... if you get caught and cant flash out you are mostly dead and you need to run around and shroom allot so you need to take some risks. This is also the reason why i go for Ionic spark first, i get the health thing then boots and then lifesteal and then finish ionic spark before something els.

And against some champs its really hard , ye you got ya blind but against casters its more or less useless ( besides the damage ofc )
I used to have several games like that, then I turned level 27 when player's figured out what an Oracle Elixer was for. Then Real ranged toons would run around and blow up all the shrooms before they could hit anyone.

In addition to this any relatively decent ranged character will shut you down 100% of the time by simply kiting you. In team fights a champion with a stun just stuns you once and the ad carry kills you in 2 maybe 3 hits.

Teemo is supposed to be (according to Riot) a versatile champion who can play any lane. Any good player knows he is useless anywhere but top and even then he is only useful as a counter pick to a handful of champions.

I play him with 3 Phantom Dancers, 2 Blood Thirster's, and Infinity Edge. And sure if I can find some Champion trying to back door he is pretty much dead just due to auto attacks, unless that champion has a significant stun in which case equal gear your just dead. But this game is about teamplay which Teemo has none of due to lack of range mainly.