@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayzeMalice

03-31-2012

Bump for reds to gaf....

ninjaipod

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaXaSA View Post
afaik stealth remake would only affect eve and twitch, teemo stealth is static he can't move so it's kinda pointless.

there was a thread questioning phreak about something he said in other thread (related to a "teemo buff") he answerd saying that he was 'just trolling' then said that teemo was 'fine' and made a ridiculous comparison between teemo and AD kennen... i will post here when i find the link.

nvm i'm dumb, found it:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1932660
forgot it was the same thread i posted the epic 'sad teemo' right after phreak's post.
btw i edited my second post (it's in the second page)

it's a huge post to counter phreak ridiculous argument...

i don't think he will ever read/answer but it's worth to bump it every now and then..

TheWheatOne

03-31-2012

Can someone compile all the teemo threads in the GD? We could sure bump then all, as General forum is the only place where red posts happen in actual champ threads.

TheWheatOne

03-31-2012

bump for additional coverage

TheWheatOne

03-31-2012

bump for heightened discussion

TheWheatOne

03-31-2012

bump for in-depth lectures on champs

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSHalleck View Post
I would bet you 10 dollars Teemo will not be included in the stealth remake. Also, 100 dollars that this thread could get to 173,000 views and not change anyone's mind at Riot. League of Legends is not a democracy, it is a business. They will always focus their attention exclusively on things that make them money - new champs, new skin bundles, and other new content, only fixing things that detract from those concerns.

Teemo being lackluster but still mildly effective in certain situations means that the only thing they're going to change about him is maybe give him a new skin, to get people to spend money on him for the cuteness factor. Community outcry is ineffective, even when it's this extreme.
If they buff him to be useful, more people would buy him and his skins (which he has TONS of at every price range...). I think I realize why no red even comes to the Champion Suggestion forum to see this, so many people QQ about champions they don't want to even sort through the mess. (even though this thread and a few others are pretty obvious with thousands of veiws and hundreds of upvotes...)

TheWheatOne

03-31-2012

I'll admit, I'm tired of always being blamed by the team for not contributing and intentionally feeding. The insults don't help either. When I played with other champs, this happened a lot less.... :/

T174N

03-31-2012

when me and my friend play teemo we go 10-0 or better, stop QQ just stack atk speed and his poison darts lead to 3 hit kills against carries and 2 hits against glass cannon builds which with 5 pantom dancers takes about .8 seconds. Throw in his passive and you are getting kills in around .5 seconds. His Q W and R allow him to avoid ganks and ward the map. If anything teemo needs a nerf.

KaXaSA

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t174n View Post
when me and my friend play teemo we go 10-0 or better, stop qq just stack atk speed and his poison darts lead to 3 hit kills against carries and 2 hits against glass cannon builds which with 5 pantom dancers takes about .8 seconds. Throw in his passive and you are getting kills in around .5 seconds. His q w and r allow him to avoid ganks and ward the map. If anything teemo needs a nerf.
Attachment 411152