Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWheatOne

03-29-2012

bump for Abraham Lincoln

BlackJesus101

03-29-2012

eh teemo really doesnt need stacks on his dot guys he would become stupidly over powered all that Riot is doing is fixing the issue where the first tick of the dot doesnt proc thats all stop asking for stupid buffs and spamming bumps and maybe Riot will actually pay some attention to this thread

so far i have not seen a single reasonable "rebalance" suggestion all of them seem to give him godlike power without taking anything away from him

Racecar0

Recruiter

03-29-2012

Who invited you back here? So far I have not seen a single reasonable comment from you. All of them seem to be someone who's bored attempting to troll.

TheWheatOne

03-29-2012

Quote:
BlackJesus101:
eh teemo really doesnt need stacks on his dot guys he would become stupidly over powered all that Riot is doing is fixing the issue where the first tick of the dot doesnt proc thats all stop asking for stupid buffs and spamming bumps and maybe Riot will actually pay some attention to this thread

so far i have not seen a single reasonable "rebalance" suggestion all of them seem to give him godlike power without taking anything away from him

If you'd been following our discussion, you'd know that most of us don't want him to have stacks.

Also there have been suggestions of slightly highering his range and MS, which are both extremely low. Please tell me how this is godlike.

TheWheatOne

03-29-2012

bump for LoL balance

Psyt

03-29-2012

I wouldn't mind something done to his ap ratios so people can play him a couple different ways. He is kind of a one build wonder right now.

TheWheatOne

03-29-2012

^ agreed.

Snuffyx

03-29-2012

^
I concur.

TheWheatOne

03-29-2012

^ I bump.

TheWheatOne

03-29-2012

bump for CFF