Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

01-28-2012

And there we have the 100th page!

rusaerooster

01-28-2012

im not much of a teemo player, i do feel like he should be buffed.
I still play teemo when i get very bored of tryharding and he is just too under powered. That coupled with the fact that im lvl 26 and many people i match up with dodge when i play teemo. He really does need some love from riot. At least buff 1 or 2 aspects of him so he can actually be on par with other champs. He is just too squishy and his atk range does not help. Sure you can build tanky/on hit effects, but he just gets focused too easily(global taunt -_-). I think riot should buff him

+1 on your reasonings

Sir Viva Lism

01-28-2012

Quote:
Radiant Coriolis:
Against anyone except Cait and Ashe, that's who. He has poison so he can win harass/pokefests. If he had regular range it would be way too much.

I have Teemo, I've played him and done decently too. He doesn't need buffs, what he needs is to be played by using and abusing his kit, which is very unique and abusable. Right now I only see a few Teemos play him like they know what they are doing at all. Most of the Teemos I see try to continue the poison poking in team fights when people are getting ready to initiate. Yeah you're gonna die. Also they place his shrooms poorly and in the wrong portion of the map instead of using them in the area where a team fight is brewing. Teemo has a very unique role among champions. He's for map awareness and ambushing more than any other champion in the game. He can backdoor well, he can secure jungle objectives, he can assassinate people randomly in the jungle if he's smart enough to take teleport. He can shut down an AD carry more completely than exhaust and on a vastly lower CD. He really is kind of an assassin champ, but I never see people make use of his jungle mushrooms to teleport in on a weakened enemy and kill them. I'm the only one I've ever seen use his shrooms to teleport ANYWHERE except for Baron. I see very few Teemos make use of his passive to spy on enemy teams and pick off people who stray from the team.

In short, he might need a very slight buff. What he needs more is competent players who aren't just playing him to annoy their enemies (don't lie, 98% of the Teemos I see are consummate trolls and don't know how to play any other way, so they lose).

I know what you mean, Corki, Graves, Kog'Maw, Sivir, Tristiana and Vayne are all so mediocre with their skills, teemo would blow them away with a range increase. Thanks for standing up for them buddy.

Also thank you for pointing out the power of Teleport I never knew it could be so strong. You must be a pro player to think outside the box like this. Can you please let me know where you stream your games so i can watch you play my new Teemo Sensei.

Your experience must hold more weight then all the whiny *****es on this form like me because we are all in the 98% of scrubby trolls who don't know what we are doing.

Back in the real world on the other hand, who exactly are you pandering to?

Tip for you: If you can back up your OPINION with these rare but beautiful creatures in some distant lands people call FACTS it becomes much more valid.

Sir Viva Lism

01-28-2012

^ In the Twitter society that we live in apparently people don't read past 140 characters ... and sarcasm is not understood without a tag. Not going to edit it. We will have a little social experiment.

RandallV

01-28-2012

HE doesnt need a buff isnt the fact that he hard counters 90 percent of the top lanes goood enough for you?

Yfrappefort

01-28-2012

Quote:
RandallV:
HE doesnt need a buff isnt the fact that he hard counters 90 percent of the top lanes goood enough for you?

Well, Teemo is a ranged. Most solo tops are melee. Let's see, usually ranged > melee for harassing. But wait? Why is Teemo on top then? Can't he go on bot lane? Nope he can't because he is outclassed by all other "real carry".

Try putting any other range on solo top VS the current melee meta and see how you dominate top 10x more then with Teemo. He is FORCED to go solo top atm because there is not other place for him. It's the only way for him to farm (and he has bad farming mind you) "safely" without getting totally destroyed. He was never created to be a "counter pick" in the first place, it's his awful state that force him to go there.

And "hard countering" means that you will win your lane easily (send a Teemo VS a Cass mid and you will learn the meaning of "hard counter&quot. I'm sorry, but Teemo's advantage over the early level will fade away as soon as his opponent reach 6 and buy 1 item. Oh, and that is just considering 1v1 scenario, not even counting the fact he is super easy to gank with most jungler/solo top combo. Do you even play Teemo? I think not.

Budju

01-28-2012

lol teemo buff, no.... that is all.

Sir Viva Lism

01-28-2012

Quote:
Budju:
lol teemo buff, no.... that is all.

I know i ranted about bumps around page 50 or so but this is very welcome. Thank you for adding absolutely nothing to the conversation, that you are apposed to and bringing us back to the top of the page.

D1rtySanchezZ

01-28-2012

Imo, teemo dosnt needa buff, his Q has one of the highest ap ratios on a non ult skill, he is also a very mobile champ, with geat map awarness abilties. He is also an invis champ, who can stay invis for as long as he wants. Majority of the invis champs r in a badd place right now.

I doubt teemo will get a buff, he has the potential to destroy all types of champs in team fights.

If u didnt already know, a fed teemo can pobs 7/10 ttimes beat a fed trynd 1 v 1. U just have to play smart.

So i repeat teemo dosnt need a buff mainly for the fact that he has the potential to destroy any type of champ, and also for the free wards he gets every 30 secoonds or so.

Crocodilly

01-28-2012

Quote:
d1rtysanchezz:
imo, teemo dosnt needa buff, his q has one of the highest ap ratios on a non ult skill, he is also a very mobile champ, with geat map awarness abilties. He is also an invis champ, who can stay invis for as long as he wants. Majority of the invis champs r in a badd place right now.

I doubt teemo will get a buff, he has the potential to destroy all types of champs in team fights.

If u didnt already know, a fed teemo can pobs 7/10 ttimes beat a fed trynd 1 v 1. U just have to play smart.

So i repeat teemo dosnt need a buff mainly for the fact that he has the potential to destroy any type of champ, and also for the free wards he gets every 30 secoonds or so.