In search of a false Tribunal ban...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuloSucio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Can you review my case i think i got banned cuz i was acting like a brazilian with mord and my team reported me even tho i carried

Pendragon Edit: Had I reviewed this case instead of the Tribunal, the outcome would have been: Punish // Amongst other things... promote/review renekton, intentional feeding and spamming the laugh emote

Marcian Tobay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

This whole thread is, to me, a text form of those challenge maps in Arkham City when Batman takes on all the inmates at once.

Glamrock69

12-21-2011

Hey Pendragon.

Take a look at my 2nd suspension, the one ending on December 23rd.

I was suspended the first time because I raged out really hard and used a lot of vulgar language.

After my 1st suspension I stopped raging out, but about a week ago I got a 2nd suspension.

I believe I got double-dipped and shouldn't have been suspended the 2nd time.

Pendragon Edit: You definitely deserved a punishment, but you might have been caught by a bug the second time. I'll look into it

Monsieur Potter

12-21-2011

review please.

Pendragon Edit: Had I reviewed this case instead of the Tribunal, the outcome would have been: Punish // all that racism...

PwnyBoyy

12-21-2011

My ban was probably warrented if you ban based on cursing. Thats all i did though, is curse people out when they trolled me or sucked extremely bad. I had a post on here that went about 8 pages with a riot post and over 3k views. I am unbanned tomorrow and plan on not speaking nearly at all in ur game.

What i want, is for you to justify to me why your system punishes repeat offenders faster and more often then normal players first time in. It would seem to me that after 1k games i got my first warning, then seemingly the next week my next warning, then 2 weeks later a 3 day ban. I believe you making it easier to get back into the tribunal is bias towards banning people in the tribunal.

You said yourself that those who get in there more then once almost always end up banned. And I think its because you yourself said 94% are convicted. So if you are convicted more then once your basically screwed.

I can get back on after my temp ban, never curse never troll, but have a bad ratio game and get reported, end up in tribunal and they just hit punish (94% chance) and im screwed and out 300 bux.

Pendragon Edit: Had I reviewed this case instead of the Tribunal, the outcome would have been: Punish // If you change your behavior it shouldn't be a problem **last one**

Azurwraith

12-21-2011

I feel like posting this is like opening a pandoras box but I have to know. I havent been banned, but i am curious as to whether or not ive ever been reviewed by the tribunal, or a riot staff member. I am just trying to ensure to myself that I make a positive impact on the people I play with. If its within your power to divulge such information it would make my day. and if an unexpected ban results of this post, well, any form of specifics would be greatly appreciated as well.

EDIT: aah not cool, he stopped one post short of me im so sad now.

Marcian Tobay

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTSxWhitepower View Post
Pendragon won't admit that Tribunal is dumb and has banned people for no reason.
You're a *** Pendragon. Go ahead and ban me like the ***** you are.
I refuse to believe this upstanding person has ever done anything ban worthy. Pendragon, your cad! Fisticuffs at dawn for the honor of...

white... power...

... kid, you're on your own.

The Shank

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTSxWhitepower View Post
Pendragon won't admit that Tribunal is dumb and has banned people for no reason.
You're a *** Pendragon. Go ahead and ban me like the ***** you are.
White supremacists aren't wanted in LoL, please GTFO.

Maligance

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynn51 View Post
I'm expecting punish, but what the hell, go for it.

Pendragon Edit: Had I reviewed this case instead of the Tribunal, the outcome would have been: Punish // Drawing pictures with wards....
I'm curious what the picture was....

Pureyoo

12-21-2011

i tuned down my raging 99% after getting banned (without raging got me 15+ ranked wins in a row last night) and now i got banned again when i bearly even talk to people anymore when i play.

Anyways if its a punish ill accept it.