LoL Counter Pick Spreadsheet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pduyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AqzKxo_kFrKtdF9HZVYxd25x QlR6OGhJNk04bWJxV2c&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcol id=-1&sortasc=true&page=1&rowsperpage=250

spreading the love doesnt have all new champs though

The Going Merry

12-21-2011

Interesting.

UncleBobbyBee

12-21-2011

Teemo counters all.

The Roonage

12-21-2011

its beautiful

Lotus Guardian

12-21-2011

It looks really good, however I am going to point some things out for you...

1. Alistar counters Galio harder than Xin or Garen would due to Ali's ultimate removing Galio's cc and he will proceed to cancel his ulti with his q (or w).

2. Gragas counters alot of AOE comps as hard as Janna (but not harder).

3. Lifesteal does not counter Rammus unless they have Sion-grade lifesteal due to the ordering of how damage is dealt.

4. Olaf and Xin counters Ashe the hardest in fact, I believe that's why they were made.

5. Lol at Lee Sin section, there's a reason why they call him free win and an assassin's worst nightmare.

6. Late game Jax only have 2 (character) counters: Warwick and Udyr, everybody else it's suicide, also it is noted that MBR counters Jax also, oh and armor doesn't counter Jax that hard due to him dealing as much magic damage also.

7. Amumu and Kog are also counters for high-hp champs too.

I think that's all for now

Milerzhus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Nice bro

Sarise

12-21-2011

Cassiopeia is one of the few AP that counters Morgana - she's so spammy Morg's shield doesn't really help her much.

Vistorica

12-21-2011

Wanna make it better? Separate out lane counters and give them their own section with several counters to each (practical lane counters. the kind that doesn't make your team think you're a troll for picking an AD carry top). Knowing that Janna counters Amumu is one thing. Knowing what to pick against a Garen for top lane is another entirely.

Either way, great resource. Bookmarked.

Blackfire447

12-21-2011

Lol Lee Sin counter: BAN HIM.

So true. Blind man got skillz.

Odeon7011

12-26-2011

"[116] I've taken a break from League of Legends, BUT anyone who wishes to continue the project or Edit anything are free to e-mail me with short message about the update, And ill personally edit it. (I dont share the document of troll-protection-reasons. Happened before.)
[117] Last Updated 21/11/11"

So how do we contact the owner of the document and get it updated?