Shen is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamlotar

07-12-2010

Hi everyone.
I think that shen need nerf.
Everytime when im playing with my friend vs shen in opposite team we are loosing.
He is indestructible.

Please nerf him

PS. Shaco and Heim needs nerf too.

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Troll, or not a troll?

If you are a troll, lol.. good one..

If you're not a troll, and are serious..

You're a ****ing moron. Shen just got nerfed along with leviathan, despite it being Levi's effects that made Shen awesome, not Shen. Shen doesn't need another nerfing, Shen is fine. She has only few ways to deal damage, but alot of ways to stay on his feet. This is all Shen has, take this away from him in game, and you don't have a drama with Shen. Simple, problem solved.

If you're playing against Shen, I think you should always expect any fight where Shens not involved, to get involved. Also the player that Shen teleports to, is generally the player most hurt, as Shen gives them a bubble of awesomeness.

Savvy?

Necrowarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

shen has been nerfed to the ground, he was OP before but now he's far from it. if you look at the patches most of his skills have been nerfed making him a normal tank though one of the top tier ones

ZeroGrace

07-12-2010

troll troll!

nah shen's fine the way he is mister troll.

Shinjy

07-12-2010

Shen got nerfed enough stop QQing because you lost some game and are''soooo pissed''

Subpargamer

07-12-2010

lol @ shen being OP he's only real strong beginning... he's a decent tank... thats all.

Carados

07-12-2010

Shen's still the best at what he does, whether or not people choose to acknowledge that is irrelevant.

MustardOnTheBeat

07-12-2010

I hate you. Genuine hate seeps from my mind.

Zorka

07-12-2010

Shen is a great tanker due to his taunt, support ult. He is able to get away easily because of his shadow dash and his ult. However, he has a drawback as everyone said is that he is does not have lots of damaging skills in this case his supporting skills makes up for it. Another drawback is that he needs to have someone with him inorder to fight off another high damaging champ. Pretty much the only thing you can do about him is to take him out with damage over second attacks when he is trying to get away with ult. (of course you need to take down his shield and make his health as low as possible) However, never try to focus him first in a team battle.

I do agree on some parts on nerfing some of his skills. Like his shadow dash ability.

Keogh

07-12-2010

troll he is lv 30 with 390 plus wins.