Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chasing shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

12-21-2011

Please stop chasing Shaco, chase me instead.

-Singed

DivineBovine

12-22-2011

Hextech Sweeper...:3 NO ONE CAN HIDE

Kiddalee

12-22-2011

I'll try.

Denambren

12-22-2011

what a cool idea - write a post telling players to reward Shaco by letting him harass unpunished, then get a ton of upvotes because it sounds so cool to command every player in League of Legends to "Stop it."

And while I hate to ruin the impressive tone of the original post, the fact is that Shaco needs to be hunted and chased by appropriate champions with the right item purchases. The role of being Shaco's hunter is generally outside the skill level of most players, so I can understand how it might be discouraged, but I see vaguely definable stages of understanding when it comes to having a mind to chase/hunt Shaco on dominion:

Level 0 Understanding: Chase Shaco to your death

Level 1 Understanding: Chase Shaco only when you have a huge advantage, and be very cautious even if he has 1 hp

Level 2 Understanding: Chasing Shaco is waste of time - do not chase Shaco, or alternatively play only draft matches so he is banned.

Level 3 Understanding: Chase Shaco only if your champion supports the role, and only if you can afford making the required item build based on the needs of your team. You may even choose a summoner ability like Clairvoyance to help hunt Shaco in areas where he depends on bushes for escape cover.

But it's just so much cooler to say "Stop it."

Nothing like ignorance dressed up as authority.